SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why scarlet's figure and comic and cartoon has her in heels i just posted a modest size example so they don't go crazy

they are good examples, right size heel for the ARAH figure I personally hope she is modernised a bit... I want a Scarlet ready for action on the front line.

obviously you never whooped someone wearing those type heels. they will do the job and then some. there is a military heeled boot but cant find a pic of them they have a similar version but black but in her case they should be desert tan.

this shape of heel would be fine but a tall smooth boot would be awesome for her.
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=89126724.jpg

remember sideshow wants to make a profit, a modern one will only be sold to those who can accept her like that. the majority of fans like myself want a classic Scarlett with just minor tweaking but not deferring to much of the design like they did with baroness.

Last edited:
Now that Baroness has been tackled maybe Scarlett is under way. note to sideshow see how long scarlet's pony tail is "hint"
i added a cosplay so they dont god forbid give her a yellow costume and grey

G_I_Joe__Scarlett_by_Deimos_Remus.jpg
gallery_image-gi-joe-RAH_570x402_Gallery_Scarlett.jpg60490635.jpg
scarlett____gi_joe_by_diabolumberto-d4umaj0.jpg
642877.jpg
60490635.jpg

Last edited:
Yes if i was going to do a modern but classic version i would do a blend of that pic and the 1st pic with the comic book cover face. So that the tan body armor will be similar like baroness accept it's one piece that straps at her crotch and sides and release at top like snakes backpack. I like the gear for the lower half of her body like the above pic you snagged from the ones i posted. and i like the 1st I posted i like the shoulder armor and elbow pads. the sweater collar could be a dicky like they used for baroness with the shoulder armor.

the color should remain consistent her charcoal body suit should be matte and the gauntlets, bust&crotch armor , and boots should be tan and leathery look plus her trademark red quilt patch should remain as well.

Tomorrow sometime if i have time i will post pics of the finish bashed baroness. She looks nice with her stiletto heels. because head is so big it does add height to her so she is like 11.5" tall maybe 1/8" above that but that's all. It's amazing how much that makes a difference standing next to the males.

Baroness update with comparison shots
I gave her a Hollywood pinup shot
1902855_10201392572646812_1318040095_n.jpg

Attachments

• The Baroness0.JPG
    The Baroness0.JPG
    715.4 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Great mod. For some reason the website is saying Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. It says that for all 3 attachments.

Thanks photo's were messing up like there was something wrong with uploaded on SSF end i went to edit and then save again and they come up on my end can anyone else see comparison pics?

I'm thinking about picking up CC and Baroness. Is it true that the non-exclusive Baroness comes with both pairs of glasses? The square frames were the only reason I was thinking about getting the exclusive version. I'm not really a fan of the hair on the second headsculpt.

Also, how is the quality of Sideshow Collectibles vs. Hot Toy? I've only collected Hot Toys so far. I'm also curious about the resale value of Sideshow Joes. The only reason that I can justify spending $200-300 for a Hot Toys figure is that I know if times get tough I can resell them for at least what I paid for them. Usually.

baroness quality was pritty good for sideshow if it wasnt for her height i would have left her just the same. cobra commander is short so baroness will be fine to go with.

baroness quality was pritty good for sideshow if it wasnt for her height i would have left her just the same. cobra commander is short so baroness will be fine to go with.

Those shots above are incredible!
I love Scarlett & Roadblock!!! I always said they should have gone with Terry Crews for RB.
He would have been perfect.

it doesn't look right besides when i bend knee's they look pretty cool. I'm finally content with baroness.

Those shots above are incredible!
I love Scarlett & Roadblock!!! I always said they should have gone with Terry Crews for RB.
He would have been perfect.

I agree terry crews IS roadblock. you know in 1st wives club Bette Midler told goldie hawn "it's you" thats what should have told paramont about terry crews. the other guy the rock meh i think we could have done with out him like the mummy movie with him as well. i hand painted the camo color since im not paying 20-50 bucks for a tank from hot toys

Scarlett will get a revamp this summer I'm still not happy with her and i am re-rooting the hair the triad cut is ticking me off I swear they don't know how to cut female hair

I'm thinking about picking up CC and Baroness. Is it true that the non-exclusive Baroness comes with both pairs of glasses? The square frames were the only reason I was thinking about getting the exclusive version. I'm not really a fan of the hair on the second headsculpt.

Also, how is the quality of Sideshow Collectibles vs. Hot Toy? I've only collected Hot Toys so far. I'm also curious about the resale value of Sideshow Joes. The only reason that I can justify spending $200-300 for a Hot Toys figure is that I know if times get tough I can resell them for at least what I paid for them. Usually.

The regular version comes with both the round and rectangle glasses. It was a surprise to me as I was going to go with no glasses since I can't stand the round ones. The rectangle ones look terrific.

Back