SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys not sure if anyone noticed this but her legs are fine height wise but it's her torso that is making her taller has anyone shortened just that by a 1/4 inch so she will be 11.75 like i don't think you can take a half inch.

I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with her height but to each their own. She looks great to me. If they start making figs a bit taller, that suits me just fine. Destro should be 12.5 for those who are ordering him which will shorten her appearance a bit.

It wont bother me so much once I have Destro.
Baroness, CC, my 2 Crimson Guards (on CC v.2 bodies) & Destro can all sit on one shelf so you wont notice the height difference.

Hey Guys,

Here's my video review of the Sideshow Collectibles G.I.JOE A Real American Hero Baroness 1:6 Scale Figure. I think she turned out pretty good and definitely has that same vibe as the Baroness from the 80s cartoon. If you ask me though she's better suited with the Sideshow Exclusive head than the main head sculpt.

Let me know what you guys think of the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6iDNNBJ-o

I traded with a local guy for this figure. She's a great figure and looks even cooler in person than any of the pictures. I was also pleasantly surprised that the regular edition comes with the round and rectangle glasses. I thought only the special edition came with the rectangle glasses. I really wanted the rectangle ones but wasn't willing to buy direct from SS and end up paying $230 (exchange rate, shipping, and duty) for Baroness.

Great review. You really emphasize why this was a great purchase. Thank you for sharing.

Hey Guys,

Here's my video review of the Sideshow Collectibles G.I.JOE A Real American Hero Baroness 1:6 Scale Figure. I think she turned out pretty good and definitely has that same vibe as the Baroness from the 80s cartoon. If you ask me though she's better suited with the Sideshow Exclusive head than the main head sculpt.

Let me know what you guys think of the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6iDNNBJ-o

Well the steampunk body from flirtygirl was a bust literally the boobs were to big ironically this play toy body i had laying around worked perfectly I have to take a bootfeet and some pleather to finish it off but it's big butt makes her look kinda vavoom like what guys call a sex pot and compensates the head by giving her more curves. the belt just fits and i mean just fits, and the medium bust is perfect for her armor.

Well the steampunk body from flirtygirl was a bust literally the boobs were to big ironically this play toy body i had laying around worked perfectly I have to take a bootfeet and some pleather to finish it off but it's big butt makes her look kinda vavoom like what guys call a sex pot and compensates the head by giving her more curves. the belt just fits and i mean just fits, and the medium bust is perfect for her armor.

She sounds interesting Groovy can you please post some pic's.

She sounds interesting Groovy can you please post some pic's.

Im to buisy right now an english paper algebra test and i still need to mod some boots unless you don't mind just seeing a footless baroness. So phone pics are it so here it is if it's not clear for everyone wait until i have time or bash for yourself.

140213_0002.jpg
140213_0001.jpg
140213_0003.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys, i had this play toy body for awhile but all the girls heads i had made her body look off. with the big head of sideshow she kinda works. i had her head pointed down so you cant see neck well but you can see the mandarin collar. And i wasnt just kidding when i said the Chasity belt just fit. that string is going into that rubber butt lol. and the medium chest fit like a glove i was like damn it's as if sideshow made it to fit her boobs. and the arms are just muscular enough so their not turkey arms. I have to do a mock up using the pleather i took from a phicen that matches baronesses boots and then she will have the stiletto's I remember from comics and the cartoon.

I hope sideshow will give Scarlett chunky heels as low as this but in a tall smooth boot. 1000x1000.jpg
merride3-cog03_9.jpg
frye-brown-tan-knee-high-leather-sunrise-boots-698190.jpg
scarlett wore low heels these are 2 inch which is close to Scarlett's size and there isnt any female heels that low around i looked accept those ones triad did yuck not cute.

Attachments

• img-thing .out=jpg&size=l&tid=102682016.jpg
    img-thing .out=jpg&size=l&tid=102682016.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
why scarlet's figure and comic and cartoon has her in heels i just posted a modest size example so they don't go crazy

will do this weekend, i have to cover bootfeet in pleather and will post next to snakes again. she is slightly taller than some of the females i bashed because of the head. but now she doest stand tall as the males. i had to mod neck post alittle but most of you guys can do that

Back