SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vic, is that you?

tumblr_mphb3oaWRB1qi0hnvo1_250.gif

Lawless?!?!?! Vic Makey?!?!? Coincidence?!?!?.....hmmmmm.....:panic:

Haha. I was going to say the same thing, lol.

If it really bothers you, the best body for a shorter Baroness is the one she came with trimmed down with a saw and glued back together.

Dude, seriously? You're better than that.

My comment basically alluded to the fact that I've dated girls who were 4'11" and girls who were 6'4". I've dated girls from every continent, excepting Australia and Antarctica (I worked on cruise ships for 3 1/2 years, which can give you some great opportunities amongst crew members) and enjoyed them all. I encourage guys to not have a "type"- give all interesting girls a shot, until you find that special one.

I've been living with my future wife for the past three plus years, and am a very lucky guy to have such a cool, intelligent, geeky girl into life.

View attachment 92353

{ps- no "sleeper hold" comments, please.... ;-) }

it was a joke.

Pics clearly shows that the body is not bigger, it just has comically long legs.
You can swap it w/o problems.

My comment basically alluded to the fact that I've dated girls who were 4'11" and girls who were 6'4". I've dated girls from every continent, excepting Australia and Antarctica (I worked on cruise ships for 3 1/2 years, which can give you some great opportunities amongst crew members) and enjoyed them all. I encourage guys to not have a "type"- give all interesting girls a shot, until you find that special one.

I've been living with my future wife for the past three plus years, and am a very lucky guy to have such a cool, intelligent, geeky girl into life.

View attachment 92353

Dude, you do look like mackey. :yess:

That pic isn't super clear, is that an Orange Monster?

That's a great version of Faora Bar! Wish HT made her from the movie.

Apparently Harley Quinn is shorter than Baroness, I don't know what makes her smaller. Her body might make a good replacement for Baroness if the actual body is what's different and not the feet or head pieces that make her shorter.

While in line at the movie theater, there was a chick in front of me that was at least 6'2".

Should have told her that height is unacceptable for a female and she needed a body swap.

No evil but if baroness was 6' then that ment everyone in g.i joe is 6' accept covergirl,lady jaye are short and that destro unless they moded him will be relatively short as well. im not mentioning scarlett because im sure she will be 12" as well so she can stand eye to eye to duke and everyone

Last edited:
Heh..... yeah, I get compared to Chiklis all the time. Wish I had his bank account.

Sorry if I came back harsh on you Ross.

Dude, you do look like mackey. :yess:

That pic isn't super clear, is that an Orange Monster?

It's a Seiko dive watch. I thought it was called The Big Orange, but maybe it is The Orange Monster instead? I've had it for about five years and I love it.

It's a Seiko dive watch. I thought it was called The Big Orange, but maybe it is The Orange Monster instead? I've had it for about five years and I love it.

It looks like a 781, which is generally called an Orange Monster on watch forums. I used to have one, great watch.

*Rant alert* What the F is going on with Sideshow's return/replacement department?! I've been waiting on a 1/6 replacement head and hand for three weeks. I sent them pics, they said they're sending it last week, didn't happen. Then they said they're sending it yesterday, didn't happen. Now they said today I should have it by next Friday but no tracking notice... what's the hold up? I know they're swamped but don't they have more than a couple people sending replacements. I think the Bats PF Pit fiasco has run them ragged.

Don't feel bad my right trigger hand just drops from her peg and they told me they won't replace it. it's not that peg is messed up it's the hand wont stay on peg. i have to keep her arm in the upright position for it to stay on. another reason i need to body swap her.

expedited and regular mail is running extremely slow the past 3 weeks. I bought something that should have been here yesterday as the last projected date and it is still showing departing the 1st stop.

Don't feel bad my right trigger hand just drops from her peg and they told me they won't replace it. it's not that peg is messed up it's the hand wont stay on peg. i have to keep her arm in the upright position for it to stay on. another reason i need to body swap her.

expedited and regular mail is running extremely slow the past 3 weeks. I bought something that should have been here yesterday as the last projected date and it is still showing departing the 1st stop.

Thanks for the support. That's ridiculous though, they should replace any faulty piece. What the heck did I pay $220 to Canada for? Your right trigger hand is one of the most important pieces as it holds her weapons. My Baroness head has a big scratch on it and the left trigger hand is surged together and can't hold her small gun because of it. They're like "the replacement is being sent" but it never gets sent. Anyhoo, if not here by next week I will request a return authorization and that should expedite them sending the replacements. I have no issues sending a flawed piece back, but I do like the 1/6 a lot and want to keep her so hopefully things work out, if not back she goes.

View attachment 92353

or special two, or three, if that's your thing.

Hey guys not sure if anyone noticed this but her legs are fine height wise but it's her torso that is making her taller has anyone shortened just that by a 1/4 inch so she will be 11.75 like i don't think you can take a half inch.

Back