SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iffy on the face but glad to be getting Flint:

flint.jpg

Wonder if he'll come with a full length shotty and that moded 870 he's holding is the Ex.

Awesome. Not "Duke awesome" but Flint never was. ;) I doubt he'll come with his classic shotgun. They said all Joes will come with the cartoon laser rifle from now on and I don't see them giving him three guns. It'd be great if he did though.

I'm loving this figure. Like some others I was thinking BeachHead would be next, but I can live with Flint. Duke will definately be getting canceled for Flint and if Beach Head is as good Firefly will be getting canceled for him.

That's crazy talk! I wouldn't dream of canceling any of them!

I don't just collect Sideshow though. In fact they're one of the newer collectibles in my vast hobbies. Cel collecting probably will always be number one for me and let me tell you it's not cheap. I just dropped $350 on a Sailor Pluto cel I've eyeing for over a year. I also randomly pick up comics to try and complete my collection. I've recently got into the anime One Piece, and they have some pretty awesome figures, and since I'm late in the game with those I'm trying to play catch up and get some of the out of print figures.

Then with Sideshow itself I've discovered the AH line and I've got Mystique coming up to pay for. There's also the Gambit PF and I pre-ordered Darth Talon too. I'm happy the Scarlet Witch Comiquette got pushed back into the 2nd quarter, gives me time to save up for her. I'm only keeping pieces right now that I really want. I let all of the Trooper variations go earlier this year.

I was just going to be picky and only get a few Joes, but SS is making it difficult. I can't wait to see more! :rock

Great news to see this on a Friday morning. With all of the announcements, all I need is a kick ass Zartan figure. (Like Sebs)
I'll be getting this one, the revised Firefly & thinking about the Sniper after seeing some pics from the freaks.

Back