SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that a girl fart? If you're going to cut one, let it rip. :lol

yeah, whats with that nam, why you gotta be all star wars in here. :lol

If I recall correctly, you two were menstruating so bad you needed trauma pads over Firefly. I'm just sayin' I ain't sure about it. But I can't tell from that single pick.

its seems like those pants with the pockets and knee pads would be Joe standard issue as far as SSC is concerned. same with the boots and gloves. only the color varies. :lol

I do hope if they just recolor the snake eyes boots again (as they did with duke) that they also offer the bent toe ones for Flint this time. I like them. Wish they did it with Duke.

Are you so sure Duke's boots are identical to Snake Eyes'?

I'm not 100% liking the face either. Thats the problem with characters with no real likeness to capture. Its up to interpreation and tastes.

Agree 100%. I think Duke was perfect, but Flint's portrait looks like he smelled a bad fart or something; Flint's face is better than Storm Shadow's though.

Very excited about Flint joining the ranks with Duke and Snake-Eyes.

I always thought of flint being more handsome than "tuff guy" in terms of looks but I guess its a decent sculpt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FPSy6EOY2QM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FPSy6EOY2QM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

looking at his sculpt closer up...looks great!! bring on snowjob next for next joe!

This (along with the news of possibly fixing Firefly) is the most exciting news in SS's JOE line since, well, the beginning. :rock

Back