SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a scar over his left eye??

Could be. SS gave Duke the classic GIjOE scar.

IMG_0830.JPG

Does it look like he smooth V1 Pro forearms? It'd be a bummer if they went with less detail on him.

i never noticed very much detail in the new arms from the photographs myself anyway...

I think they should have added some more realism to the forearms if they were going to put in an effort to retool anyway...why not?

The Duke figure has more muscular, and I think textured forearms... similar to what HT is now doing. I was thinking Flint would be the same, but it doesn't look like it.

are you sure about the texturing on duke (ie hair)? If so I'll gladly take the criticism back, but I don't think it does. I think they simply gave it a little more ripple to forearm muscles.

are you sure about the texturing on duke (ie hair)? If so I'll gladly take the criticism back, but I don't think it does. I think they simply gave it a little more ripple to forearm muscles.

No hair, but you can see that it has more detail than the normal pro arms:

yeah...i've said this before, but thats what the original arms should have looked like to begin with...what harm would that have caused other figures? They don't look that big that they would have made sleeves fit wrong...:dunno

If they had started with that to begin with then the subsequent upgrade could have upgraded to truly textured arms with hair.

I also wish SSC would paint the forearms for Duke and Flint. They paint hands, boots, gloves, hats, weapons...why not forearms too?

ANYWAYS...

After looking at Duke's pictures again I'm actually getting used to Flint's HS. Is the beret sculpted to the head or is it removable?

After looking at Duke's pictures again I'm actually getting used to Flint's HS. Is the beret sculpted to the head or is it removable?
--

Did anyone already complain about how the beret is molded instead of cloth?

NO. I am not complaining. The molded beret looks fine (for now).

I wonder if there is going to be an exclusive version?

Is that really a shotgun he's holding? It looks odd.

yeah...i've said this before, but thats what the original arms should have looked like to begin with...what harm would that have caused other figures? They don't look that big that they would have made sleeves fit wrong...:dunno

If they had started with that to begin with then the subsequent upgrade could have upgraded to truly textured arms with hair.

I also wish SSC would paint the forearms for Duke and Flint. They paint hands, boots, gloves, hats, weapons...why not forearms too?

ANYWAYS...

You've said this before? :lol Really though, there are lots of upgrades that can be made to all figures but at least SS seem to be trying to upgrade little by little... It would seem like a step backward if Duke has the sculpted forearms and Flint doesn't.

And speaking of painted bodies, how about necks? I still can't believe Toht came with a neck that was two shades too light a tone compared to his face....

the worst figure with mismatch paint I ever saw was the rooted hair Buffy figure. her head and hands were a really dark tan, almost dirty looking. and the body was white as snow. :lol

Back