SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iffy on the face but glad to be getting Flint:

flint.jpg

Wonder if he'll come with a full length shotty and that sawed-off he's holding is the Ex.

They don't normally preview the figure with the exclusive, so if anything, it would be the other way around.

I'm not 100% liking the face either. Thats the problem with characters with no real likeness to capture. Its up to interpreation and tastes.

Funny. Earlier I was wondering about what kind of shotgun a SSC Flint would come with.

They don't normally preview the figure with the exclusive, so if anything, it would be the other way around.

I'm not 100% liking the face either. Thats the problem with characters with no real likeness to capture. Its up to interpreation and tastes.

That'd be a huge fail. That smaller shotty would be a better Ex considering it's not readily available on the mass market. Just a standard Mossberg or the like are already available through other sources, so that route wouldn't really be all that "exclusive." I really don't see anything else that's not detrimental to the character Ex-wise.

Thrilled to be getting the best Joe of them all as the third Joe release! However, the facial expression looks more like what I would expect for Mercer than Flint. Would personally prefer the cocky smirk over the hardened grimace we are seeing here. Of course, I will buy him no matter what, and I'll withhold total judgment until we see the full reveal (Duke looked significantly better the more we saw).

He definitely looks like he's ready to kick some Cobra ass, and they haven't messed with the essentials. So, can't complain much! Thanks, Sideshow!

Now. . .where's Zartan? :D

I'm starting to wonder when we'll get our next Cobra now. We know Beachhead should pop up any time now (ToyFair maybe?) and after that it is anyones guess on who is coming. I'm still surprised we are getting Flint before Beachhead. I mean Flint was more of a main character, but I've know about Beachhead for months and didn't even have a single hint of Flint.

The combination of the droopy hat and the squinty eye kind of make that whole side of the head stand out a bit.

Cover up the left side of the face and just look at the right, and vice versa. It's an interesting experiment.

Thrilled to be getting the best Joe of them all as the third Joe release! However, the facial expression looks more like what I would expect for Mercer than Flint. Would personally prefer the cocky smirk over the hardened grimace we are seeing here. Of course, I will buy him no matter what, and I'll withhold total judgment until we see the full reveal (Duke looked significantly better the more we saw).

He definitely looks like he's ready to kick some Cobra ass, and they haven't messed with the essentials. So, can't complain much! Thanks, Sideshow!

Now. . .where's Zartan? :D

Now that could be the exclusive! The Emperor had an alternate expression head as the exclusive, maybe Flint will too?

I'm starting to wonder when we'll get our next Cobra now. We know Beachhead should pop up any time now (ToyFair maybe?) and after that it is anyones guess on who is coming. I'm still surprised we are getting Flint before Beachhead. I mean Flint was more of a main character, but I've know about Beachhead for months and didn't even have a single hint of Flint.

Thats what I like about this release, totally unexpected.

YES!!! My favorite of the Joe team now finish those new female bodies and bring on Lady Jaye and then get back to Cobra!

Sideshow stated yesterday that they already have Lady Jaye, Baroness, and Scarlett designed. They just need to finish a Pro female body first.

looks great! hopefully this figure is quickly turned around considering probably the shirt, the pants, the boots, the gloves, are all Duke's clothing in a different color.

Back