SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

or at the VERY least, we should see edition sizes comprable to hot toys Iron man and Batman offerings.

10,000-25,000 units each.

Yeah, the armor body is quite solid and the new body suits are a lot better than the original ones.

Overall you really can't go wrong with a Clone; the releases have generally been very solid once they made those two changes.

The set looks sweet but I have more than enough Clones in my collection. 17 too be exact. Now when SS does Fordo and the Arcs , a Barc Trooper and a Galactic Marine i'll be onboard but until then I'm taking a break.

The set looks sweet but I have more than enough Clones in my collection. 17 too be exact. Now when SS does Fordo and the Arcs , a Barc Trooper and a Galactic Marine i'll be onboard but until then I'm taking a break.

You've got a good point, it would be nice to see some of the other commanders get clones to display with. I've already got 6 212th including Cody and just am not interested in adding anymore of them. Theres 4 different troopers in that preview so I am hoping that you get a choice of what type of troopers you want and don't have to eat a 212th with every box set.

You've got a good point, it would be nice to see some of the other commanders get clones to display with. I've already got 6 212th including Cody and just am not interested in adding anymore of them. Theres 4 different troopers in that preview so I am hoping that you get a choice of what type of troopers you want and don't have to eat a 212th with every box set.

I would love that if you could pick if anything we could start a trade thread in the WTT section to start swapping clones between people.

Crap, I just bought a SDCC phase I Lt.

I always get the ph 1 officers confused, could you pick out the one you just bought?

shinkenger3.jpg

MidnightClad is so going to end up putting me on ignore. :lol

Hey my skittle rainbow troops have more character than your wanna be stormtroopers LOL

Hey my skittle rainbow troops have more character than your wanna be stormtroopers LOL

:hi5:

:lol

Speaking of Stormtroopers though, it does make me wish there was a little more parity between the OT and PT lines. Would love to have heard a May the 4th be with you announcement that they were doing a Deluxe Clonetrooper set and also a Deluxe Stormtrooper set.

Stormtrooper set? Nah... It would be wonky helmets and enlarged chest armor all over again...

:hi5:

Speaking of Stormtroopers though, it does make me wish there was a little more parity between the OT and PT lines. Would love to have heard a May the 4th be with you announcement that they were doing a Deluxe Clonetrooper set and also a Deluxe Stormtrooper set.

Your asking to much of SSC BUT in my opinion if they released ESB vader, deluxe clone, and deluxe stormtrooper in on day I would sell my car my wifes car and everything I own that's not 1:6 to fund my army :yess:

Your asking to much of SSC BUT in my opinion if they released ESB vader, deluxe clone, and deluxe stormtrooper in on day I would sell my car my wifes car and everything I own that's not 1:6 to fund my army :yess:

:stormtroo:lsvader:stormtroo

I like the idea of owning a scuffed & battle worn Phase1 grunt clone, but I don't want to have to get a kit to do it. :lol

I had the original SSC Phase1 clone, but sold it when I discovered numerous reports of the vinyl bodysuit deteriorating & staining the armour. I think I dodged a bullet there.. :lol

Just got one SSC Phase1 yellow commander now.. quite a nice figure. :)

Back