SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Phase 1 Helmets confirmed. Looks like a 212th has a Gattling Blaster.

****. Yes. I need a clean Phase I and a different selection of weapons is a welcome change to my set up.

aria-celebrating.gif

Um...
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Who is with me in starting a petition to have more clones released than are already released or in production. I want a 5/1 clone to any other figure ratio that's the only way I will be satisfied :lol

Already have 9 clones displayed in phase 1 and plan to make another 5 by the time wolffe gets here.

I only need 3 whites for base customs and done.

trust me..it never stops at one..i have almost 20 now...and 3 more on the bench..

:exactly::goodpost: I don't have the room for it now but I want to set up a display cabinet or a coffee table style cabinet and put all my clones battling battle droids on a geonosis style diorama.....I dream for now though :pfft:

I wonder if they'll have a new, accurate Phase 2 helmet?

:monkey1

:exactly::goodpost: I don't have the room for it now but I want to set up a display cabinet or a coffee table style cabinet and put all my clones battling battle droids on a geonosis style diorama.....I dream for now though :pfft:

Yup. Ultimately the figures that brought me into the line are the ones I'm now looking to consolidate due to space issues. :monkey2

Yup. Ultimately the figures that brought me into the line are the ones I'm now looking to consolidate due to space issues. :monkey2

The mass coffee table diorama ideal i really wana do when I move next. At the moment its not a viable ideal due to room but I have it all planned out and would give me back over 1/3 my shelf space lol.

The mass coffee table diorama ideal i really wana do when I move next. At the moment its not a viable ideal due to room but I have it all planned out and would give me back over 1/3 my shelf space lol.

Our coffee table is huge, too bad my wife would kill me before she'd let my collection "infect" a common room. :lol

OK...thurs has passed...they are down from the main page...but no PO????

If at least like some specs on how these figures are going to be sold (ie multipacks, etc.).

Back