SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

However so excited to see SSC listen to my post, yay BUILD-A-CLONE!

Awesome a new Clone, about time SSC made some of those...

I like the addition of the mini-guns.
I wonder will there be a light up function?
Unless it's just added for the photos,the tips of the guns.

Awesome awesome awesome.

Can't wait to see what this is I it's entirety.

Also, side note, I needed more clone under suits :D

I'm surprised we haven't heard from anti-clone members yet on this... I can hear it now... "Begun the Clone Bore has..." :monkey1 :lol

Really good to see some new accessories too, backpack and mini gun. Maybe they might throw in the droid pop'ers in too

Since they already made droid poppers it would make sense. I wasn't around when they released the Endor troopers, were they sold as a set or individually? That might be the key to how these are sold.

I'm hoping they put in the rocket launcher as well :pray:

I'm surprised we haven't heard from anti-clone members yet on this... I can hear it now... "Begun the Clone Bore has..." :monkey1 :lol

I thought this already was:

Awesome a new Clone, about time SSC made some of those...
:)

I'm obviously dumber than most, is this a 3-pack with a ****-load of accessories or what?

Last edited:

with any luck, these will have a MASSIVE edition size, or possibly not even be "limited edition".

this has a few benefits.

1) Easy to get for the forseeable future

2) Lower price per unit ( hoping for the 90-120$ ranger per figure)

3) Armybuilding actualy becomes a posability

with any luck, these will have a MASSIVE edition size, or possibly not even be "limited edition".

this has a few benefits.

I hope you are right. It would make all kinds of sense I think. If the stormtroopers were readily available at non inflated prices I would build an army on the spot, but they're not so I don't own a single one.

this has a few benefits.

This is so what I want to happen. At the current prices you either cast new armor and build clones or buy a ton to build a army which is expensive or time consuming either way.

I have been looking forward to making a phase 1 clone dio against droids but phase 1 are to expensive to army build for what they are. If this turns out the way I want it to we will get an actual option to army build with and if it doesn't we will at least get the Gatling and backpacks which in itself is pretty cool.

These should be opened ended so that we can get them anytime we want another set. I am pretty sure I am going to need at least six of these.

I'm going to need AT LEAST 6 of each one.

6 blank phase 1's

6 blank phase 2's

6 501st guys

etc

Back