SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Well masterside has said that this is the 1/6th scale Darth Vader in the statue forum.

I don't like the idea of interchangeable armor pieces at all. I'd rather buy 1 501st Trooper and 1 plain Trooper for $120 each than pay $150 each for two deluxe troopers with extra armor pieces.

You're only going to display the clones wearing one set of armor at a time, so what's the point of charging more for extra armor? They might as well release each clone individually.

eager to see these " deluxe clonetroopers"

Hoping they're updated versions of the earlier clones, with the newer, better bodysuits, loads of hands, and loads of weapons with both helmet variations.

HOLY ****! THEY FINALLY DID WHAT I SAID AFTER 3 YEARS OF POSTING A BUILD-A-CLONE AT REBELSCUM! :lol

Wait is this fake? Cause I see old figures...

Yeah double checked on SST.com It legit.

cloens.jpg

Phase 1 Helmets confirmed. Looks like a 212th has a Gattling Blaster.

Well more canon fodder I suppose. However a white clone for $90.00 bucks would sure be a life saver.

Really hoping it's the white phase 1.

But c'mon... isn't it time for a new Deluxe Stormtrooper??

I imagine if this is a deluxe white it will include both helmets (maybe an unhelmeted portrait) and an assortment of extra hands, crouched feet and maybe some extra weapons.

The original Phase I was pretty light; I think just 4 hands and the two blasters.

I imagine if this is a deluxe white it will include both helmets (maybe an unhelmeted portrait) and an assortment of extra hands, crouched feet and maybe some extra weapons.

The original Phase I was pretty light; I think just 4 hands and the two blasters.

How about adding a generic clone head? :dunno

See there I go again.....:monkey1

Back