SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

There were thousands of Clones in the movies. If you want your displays to be screen accurate...you all have some work to do.

any new word on these? they released Vader today for PO...so thought that maybe these guys would be showing up..man..i have a bad feeling about this...you know they are so gonna be SDCC exclusives..lol...

We will probably hear something in the next 2 weeks...everything was leading up to Vader. Now they can PO other stuff...clones...GIJOE's...

Well just wonderin cause I couldn't find it in the contest section of the site.

I looked all over even going back a long time looking threw there contests and couldn't find it anymore. They must have pulled/canceled the contest.

I don't like the way that looks but who knows they may have rushed the gun with the contest.....or were all doomed.

They posted 3 dozen clones and people think they're getting 3 dozen... :p

my guess is that it's one of each maybe..with some extra weapons, etc....thing is, they've released an all white ph 1 clone before...one of the 1st clones...the other two are ph 1 versions of the 501st and the 212th utapau clone...but still very cool....

theres two whites in that image, one is a shiny while the other has some BD

Why can't sideshow do this with OT troopers? Stromtrooper, Black Hole Trooper, Snow Trooper, hey, SCOUT TROOPER!!!

We need a new Stormtrooper!!!

agreed...also would love a better biker scout...oh yea...
BUT who knows what they may have lined up for when the new movies start to come out next year and so on..think of all the possibilities...

Back