SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

I've really been waiting for this. I have all the clones released so far (except boil/waxer) but still like the idea of making this guy custom. The Deluxe Sandtrooper is great and they will probably do a Stormtrooper also. There is no plain white Phase II released yet.

I imagine if this is a deluxe white it will include both helmets (maybe an unhelmeted portrait) and an assortment of extra hands, crouched feet and maybe some extra weapons.

The original Phase I was pretty light; I think just 4 hands and the two blasters.

But it shows 501st and 212th... Wait OMG Genius! Sticker templates? Seems cheap, but never know.

Ok after seeing this I'm quite curious how they are going to sell these.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=38725

So there are clone miniguns, short carbines and long rifles which has a grappling hook attachment as well as backpacks. There also seems to be clean and worn versions

Last edited:

Definately something new...a "set" of clones with both clean and dirty armor and new weapons? One white and one orange with interchangeable armor - clean and dirty?

It's a bunch of Phase 1s.... and I guarantee you don't get to buy a sticker sheet. It'll be about 3 (white, 501st, 212th) separate figures for you to buy as many as you want. That's why they have an offering for a lucky winner to get a "set" of them. I'm just down for the plain white one as I find the design to be fantastic.

Hard part is deciding to go with the clean white or the battle damaged.

Only phase 1 helmets, eh? You never know what else might be included. :wink1:

-SideshowAlex

PHASE TWO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! I don't even know why I'm excited lmao

But please oh please have a stormtrooper! I promise to also buy 2 AND a snowtrooper if you do. :pray:

Only phase 1 helmets, eh? You never know what else might be included. :wink1:

-SideshowAlex

Hopefully phase 2 buckets, was kind of excited til I saw that wall of phase 1. :monkey2

I just wonder how huge this set will be with all the switch out parts available or is this going to be like a custom order deal? That would be awesome if we could basically fill in a form and have a basically custom piece delivered to our door.

My mind = officially boggled. :panic:

Hopefully phase 2 buckets, was kind of excited til I saw that wall of phase 1. :monkey2

Just because you hate the phase 1 let me take them all off your hands.... Ill give you a pile of phase 2 helmets as a consolation prize LOL.

I cant wait to see what this is but if anything I get a backpack and new clones to make bashes off of for a reasonable price I will still be happy I cant get enough of the clones.

Just because you hate the phase 1 let me take them all off your hands.... Ill give you a pile of phase 2 helmets as a consolation prize LOL.

I cant wait to see what this is but if anything I get a backpack and new clones to make bashes off of for a reasonable price I will still be happy I cant get enough of the clones.

Send me your list of ph 2, I've got a couple extra ph 1's, maybe we can set up a trade.
Its not that I hate ph.1 helmets...nevermind, I do hate ph 1 helmets. :lol

According to Rebelscum...it is going to be 3 separate Troopers (501 / 212 / White) with lots of stuff to 'create' an army!!

500 ish?

Wanna see the price on this set.

$90 was last Clone price for 442nd, Should be no more than $300 or no buy.

Ntm, I'd rather have the white clones for custom template. Would anybody be interested in a 501st or 212th at 1/3 the price of the set if I was to buy?

Back