SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Can the Valor VS Venom CC head be put on a True type body? Is it worth it? I am contemplating this. Otherwise, I'll dump it. I am keeping this around for now. It's possible we may never see a chrome dome dead of CC. Look what happened with Gimli. Glad I have a Toy Biz one to customize.

It probably could, but why would you want to? The head will still look awful. I'd suggest sculpting a new one from scratch. It can't be that hard for a bsic featureless helmet like that.

Great podium, Prog!!!

Maskfreak, I think if you put that VvV Cobra Commander on a TT the sleeves might wind up too short.

Meanwhile...

DSC05514.jpg

Haven't added anything else new to him since last night, but I'm still playing with the idea of making him a little more regal.

Great pictures Mando. I am really looking forward to this one.

As others have said, I really think that the hood looks better when the jacket is on. I plan on displaying mine with the jacket on so it really isnt a big deal to me.

Great looking figure.

CC is a twerp :lol

But I think these 2 look great together :rock

SDC10521.jpg

Nice!!! :rock I totally forgot about the wire in the coat, I pulled it off so quick. If CC goes up for 2nd chance I may have to grab and extra around Joe week and get my free (hopefully existing) shirt!

That shot with Kroenen is aces as well! They look good side by side!!! No pics with the Kurgan, King?

alright ...add me to the list..:lol overall I like it. but he's short and the shoulder pads could be smaller. don't think I'll be picking up the whole line though, but picking and choosing.

yourface001.jpg

I think the problem with him without the coat is his shoulders look to plain. He really really NEEDs his epoletes on his shouldres.... i should buy a second shirt or pants from toyanxiety, and cut it up to make him some. Also, you can push his head down on his neck post quite far to fix the bottom of the mask/ torso thing. .. Though i thnk there is something wrong with the coat on mine. I'll post pics when i get home. the coart on mine looks NOTHING like the proto, or the coat on any of yours.

It does seem to match the cane a little bette r however.

nice photos, guys. based on the pics i am really digging the cc. i like him with the coat as well. may have to break down and pick him up.

ccwallpaper2.jpg

Doesn't really show much of the figure off but I really liked how it came out.

Last edited:
Back