SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

That jacket is really a nice piece of tailoring. Also I'm really surprised how tight the Pro. is on this, I had no issues with it at all and he looks pretty good on it. Still gonna swap it though for scale reasons though. I took a couple quick pics but my batteries died sooner than I'd thought. :( Definitely my favorite SS figure in a long especially right out of the box! I'm really tempted to pick up another and leave him as-is.

Great pics guys! I hope the wait isn't too long from BBTS.

Pics finally! I swapped him onto a Soldier Story body, gives a little more height and the torso has a more slender build than the current TT. Also added gloves from Cmndr. Praji.

DSC05483.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

Lovin' this figure!!!

got mine today. i like the jacket. in fact, i don't like the figure without it. he's seems too scrawny. here's some quick pics. nothing special.

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

Pics finally! I swapped him onto a Soldier Story body, gives a little more height and the torso has a more slender build than the current TT. Also added gloves from Cmndr. Praji.

DSC05483.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

Lovin' this figure!!!

Looks great, especially the gloves. He really should have come with those type of gloves in the first place.

Looks great, especially the gloves. He really should have come with those type of gloves in the first place.

I agree!
Great gloves and pics, Mando! :whip

P.S. My Cobra Commander arrived today!
AND a day early! (gotta love that!)
I still haven't gotten to remove all of his
accessories, but I LOVE the figure! :D

loving everyone's pics. working on somethin somethin before I post.

Not liking the Pro body, its just too scrawny looking. I think I have another Saturday toy body somewhere. Ill see if I can find it. If it was great for SE, it might look good on CC.

Not liking the Pro body, its just too scrawny looking. I think I have another Saturday toy body somewhere. Ill see if I can find it. If it was great for SE, it might look good on CC.

I like this figure a lot, but I am prefering the jacket because I agree the suit is too skinny.

But I'm not sure swapping the body will help. the outfit is what the outfit is, the body underneith isn't going to change the tailoring.

Just finished a podium. Should I paint it black instead?

Last edited:

Yeah, definatley black. Maybe red down the middle. For once Hasbro might have done something right:

sdcccc01.jpg

Don't like the red, but maybe black with a red cobra icon.

I disagree, CC SHOULd be a scrawny guy. A better body for him might be the new Slim truetype with it's smaller arms/legs.
regardless, I LOVE HIM. Best out of the box figure from sideshow in Ages, Worth every penny, and now I need to get him Some Praji Gloves... and cut them down so he can keep his wrist articulation.

Yea, the Pro works fine, CC is not a big body builder or athletic guy.

I disagree, CC SHOULd be a scrawny guy. A better body for him might be the new Slim truetype with it's smaller arms/legs.
regardless, I LOVE HIM. Best out of the box figure from sideshow in Ages, Worth every penny, and now I need to get him Some Praji Gloves... and cut them down so he can keep his wrist articulation.

You are right about the Slim TT. Dont get me wrong I love my CC, it just looks odd without his jacket. Specially next to my SE, which has a Saturday Toys body. It looks almost feeble.

Yea, the Pro works fine, CC is not a big body builder or athletic guy.

I think what bothers me is the way the hood is shaped at the sides, its obvious that its meant to look as if its drapping on the shoulders, which is fine with the jacket on, but not good without it.

Out with the old...
DSC_0029.jpg

Can the Valor VS Venom CC head be put on a True type body? Is it worth it? I am contemplating this. Otherwise, I'll dump it. I am keeping this around for now. It's possible we may never see a chrome dome dead of CC. Look what happened with Gimli. Glad I have a Toy Biz one to customize.

Back