SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

Thanks! The figure's a lot better than I thought he would be based on pictures of the final product...I think a lot of the problem is people just not messing with the coat enough. Tucking the lapels under the edges of his hood really helps.

Got mine today as well... figure is great, even the boots actually look good on him. Nice tight joints and I actually like the look with the coat.

The ribbing around his chest does not really look like a different color in person... it might be a shade different, but not purple like some images would suggest. Still, if it was lower like the proto it would definitely look better.

cobra.jpg

cobrab.jpg

cobrac.jpg

cobrad.jpg

Excellent pix GB & cr0w!!!!!

I slept all day and didnt pick up my CC, got to go to work now :(

I will pick him up in the morning.

Bummer King...

One thing is very clear as I have more of these figures on the Pro... they are tiny. Not quite Medicom in size, but getting there. Hope Sideshow addresses this soon, because once we get a bunch of SW figures mixing its gonna be a problem.

Notice CC next to some other Sideshow figs, while he's a little hunched there is a noticeable size difference between him and Ash. Pay no mind to Jaws, he's a giant figure :lol

bbi.jpg

A few pics of mine right out of the box. Didn't have time to futz him or anything today, will do so and post up more pics. He looks great right out of the box. Joints are tight. The weapons are real nice. I'll swap on some Newline boots, but that is all.
DSC_1473.JPG
DSC_1474.JPG

DSC_1475.JPG
DSC_1476.JPG

DSC_1477.JPG

DSC_1478.JPG

CC thinks these goobers will do till the real troops show up :lol
DSC_1479.JPG

Damn, he does look pretty sweet right out of th box Evil!

i ended up canceling mine awhile ago, looking at the inhand pictures make me feel a tad meh. It looks good but not good enough to wanna spend the extra cash getting him (atleast not yet). He looks good and weird without his coat, if I did get him I would def keep the coat on him.

Last week my card decline for the C.C figure. Geez. So sad. But lucikily I call them yesterday and I will pay for it next week. So I should be getting mine soon.

Got mine today too.
Oh, man...I like these better than any other Sideshow 12'er! They are definitely 2 for 2 on the Joe line!

The look is so different with and without the jacket. I'm tempted to pick up another.

well mine was suppose to arrive today but this is the second time in a row that the package gets into town early the day before and ups forgets to put it on their truck in the morning. :banghead :banghead :banghead

not happy about this

I got to check out the figure yesterday after work and I am pleased with how he turned out. The long sleaves on the trench don't bother me, as most trench coat are like that in real life. I did take a couple of pics but won't be able to post them until I get home from work.

Back