SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

The coat really can look good with just a bit of futzing. Its definitely not the trainwreck the first images made it out to be.

And honestly, aside from being slightly undersized I'm really starting to dig the new Sideshow figures. Really looking forward to the new Joe figures coming out, I think Storm Shadow is going to be a show stopper.

Picked mine up today and I am more than satisfied with CC!! No real issues to speak of for me, just a great figure over all.

I did put some new boots on him though, I absolutely hate shinny rubber boots, ACK.

Quick shot

SDC10487.jpg

Picked mine up today and I am more than satisfied with CC!! No real issues to speak of for me, just a great figure over all.

I did put some new boots on him though, I absolutely hate shinny rubber boots, ACK.

Quick shot

SDC10487.jpg

I like those boots. :cool: I was debating whether or not I was gonna change them out now I think I will.

I'm actually glad I cancelled. something about how the hood doesn't rest on the shoulders.. and he looks kind of skinny without the jacket (which I didn't like), and how the blues are a bit off.

Still Looks pretty cool... but not for my shelves.

Wasnt really sold on the jacket from the pics but I am really digging it in hand.
SDC10502.jpg

:rock

The jacket really does look nice in person... I didn't think I'd care for it either.

Quick shot

SDC10487.jpg

How hard is it to get his boots off with the Pro feet?

I'd imagine it would be pretty difficult to get the feet out of the boots. I tried taking off the boots to tuck the pants in more and the feet came off inside the boots. As I won't be changing mine, it's not a big deal, but I wonder if that's an issue on all of them.

I just got mine and took it out of the box. So far i am pretty happy. I do not like the boots at first glance, but they might grow on me. I just took the coat off cause i thought it did not look right. But without the coat he looks too skinny and big headed. I think i will display with the coat. I wish the coat was a blue fabric though. I think it would flow better that way. Blue shell with red lining would be A+++. My only other gripe is the short gloves. CC dont wear no short gloves. So far right out of the box this figure is a 7 out of 10 for me. SE was a 7 out of 10 (right out of box). After futzing with SE he is an 8. CC should end up as an 8 or 9 once i get my hooks into him.

Quick shot

SDC10487.jpg

Looks good King. What did the Pro feet look like?

WHy couldnt THIS be the movie CC....I am in love with the design. I'd love to get it one day.

I think he means he wishes that the SS/Bradstreet was the look they used for CC in the movie.

Back