SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

I thought you meant the 7" figures. They did a ton of artist specific stuff in that scale.

However, my LCS had the 13" for $60.

I thought you meant the 7" figures. They did a ton of artist specific stuff in that scale.

However, my LCS had the 13" for $60.

Yeah, I know. I collected those, too. Even though the 13" figures were out of scale the DC Direct Catwoman was closer to the comic than this one.

IMG_4728.jpg

For me, the price is everything for these figures. I may skip the whole line or I may get into it. But if the prices are up over $150 I'll pass.

Forgive me if this has already been said/talked about. But when are these supposed to be up for order???? Like i heard the gi joe baroness was not supposed to go up till october, so i did not know if these had been given a date yet????

From what I can see, I'm really liking the shape of her body. It looks... very detailed and feminine.

Forgive me if this has already been said/talked about. But when are these supposed to be up for order???? Like i heard the gi joe baroness was not supposed to go up till october, so i did not know if these had been given a date yet????

It's going to be a while - probably not until October at the earliest. They wanted to get people excited about them at SDCC, but they are fresh off the prototype bench and have there's a lot more to do before they can be solicited.

It's going to be a while - probably not until October at the earliest. They wanted to get people excited about them at SDCC, but they are fresh off the prototype bench and have there's a lot more to do before they can be solicited.

Thanks!!! Also, i was wondering, does any one think she would fit on the bat-pod???? like some one suggested above that we buy this catwoman instead of the dark knight one. i have a few sideshow girls and while comparing them to the hottoys girls, they are an itsy bit larger, so i was wondering if she'd still fit on the pod???

Id love it if this came with a second head w/ goggles on and no hair showing, also another hand that has the fingers splayed to display her "claws" would be awesome!
BTW when the hell are these going up for pre-order????

I wish her suit was made out of a different material.
Something more vinyl like.

Last edited:
Back