SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got one and I read the thread but can anyone recommend the best body to use with this figure for her hands, boots and head pegs to work without mods?

Just got one and I read the thread but can anyone recommend the best body to use with this figure for her hands, boots and head pegs to work without mods?

The only 'mod' you will have to do is pulling out the ankle pegs from the boots. The SS ankle pegs are unique to their bodies, it's honestly one of the most annoying things about their bodies. After you do that, you can either use a TBLeague body or a Pop Toys body. Just make sure you heat the boots up long enough for the ankle area to be soft enough to get the old pegs out and then again to put the new pegs in. The easiest way mess up with the boots will be to let impatience get the better of you by trying to just yank out the pegs without any heat involved. You'll likely snap the peg in the process if you don't heat the boots up long enough before trying to pull them out.

As for the hands, it's been awhile since I've done this, but I believe the Pop Toys body allows you to use the SS wrist pegs. But if you go with TBLeague, just remove the SS wrist pegs from all the hands and the hole in the hand will receive the TBLeague metal joints.

The only 'mod' you will have to do is pulling out the ankle pegs from the boots. The SS ankle pegs are unique to their bodies, it's honestly one of the most annoying things about their bodies. After you do that, you can either use a TBLeague body or a Pop Toys body. Just make sure you heat the boots up long enough for the ankle area to be soft enough to get the old pegs out and then again to put the new pegs in. The easiest way mess up with the boots will be to let impatience get the better of you by trying to just yank out the pegs without any heat involved. You'll likely snap the peg in the process if you don't heat the boots up long enough before trying to pull them out.

As for the hands, it's been awhile since I've done this, but I believe the Pop Toys body allows you to use the SS wrist pegs. But if you go with TBLeague, just remove the SS wrist pegs from all the hands and the hole in the hand will receive the TBLeague metal joints.

Thanks - I will try that with Harley too!

I repainted the sculpt, was never a fan of the heavy make up around the eyes.

50722613496_1059db8b25_c.jpg

Last edited:
very nice work! Changing the paint apps on the SS sculpts really helps them shine. I love my original superman heads now that I've repainted them all

Back