SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

Not quite sure about Sideshow's female body, but the headsculpt looks very good. The only real problem is the neck is too long, but should be easily fixable. I think this line is going to be a huge hit for SS if they keep the price point reasonable.

Unfortunately the final paint wont be anything close to this. Which is a shame because the subtle tones are really nice.

Based on the nice paintwork the Joes and recent Star Wars has, I think the paint will be very close to that.

I really liked the Arkham City version of Catwoman so this one is a no-brainer purchase for me!

at last a new photo to take in. put these up for PO already.

i have been super excited for this line since sdcc.

* looks awesome btw. i particularly like the red goggles, but agree the directional eyes wouldn't be my first choice.

Any news on when this will be out?

No news but I'm sure no DC females will be out before Baroness. SS has said a few times that Baroness will be the first figure released on their new female body and to my knowledge, that body is currently being reworked along with other things (armor I think) on Baroness

No news but I'm sure no DC females will be out before Baroness. SS has said a few times that Baroness will be the first figure released on their new female body and to my knowledge, that body is currently being reworked along with other things (armor I think) on Baroness
:goodpost:

This has to be why we've seen nothing about her in quite a long time now.

Such an ugly sculpt. Bland costume... and lacking in the chest area.

Such an ugly sculpt. Bland costume... and lacking in the chest area.

Wow. I'm not trying to go against your grain or anything, but, I think the sculpt is pretty nice, and the lacking in her chest is very welcome. I'm tired of that whole Batman videogame, busting out the suit look. It's pretty annoying. This figure seems more natural.
I can kinda agree about the suit looking kinda strange, but it's not a complete loss. I just wish that the collar went higher like Jim Lee version.

Back