SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

It's going to be a while - probably not until October at the earliest. They wanted to get people excited about them at SDCC, but they are fresh off the prototype bench and have there's a lot more to do before they can be solicited.

Considering there's only bout 8 pages worth of post and over hundreds for HT's cat woman, I take it that most folks aren't that excited over these then?

It looks good, and I want to buy it soon. Along with joker, superman and maybe batman, if they fix the face.

what was shown at SDCC has been said to be very early prototypes of the figures and that SS was just trying to generate hype for them which I think they successfully did. Probably won't see anything until late this year (Dec. maybe) or early next year...but I believe Joker was confirmed for the first figure released

what was shown at SDCC has been said to be very early prototypes of the figures and that SS was just trying to generate hype for them which I think they successfully did. Probably won't see anything until late this year (Dec. maybe) or early next year...but I believe Joker was confirmed for the first figure released

:impatient::impatient:

Considering there's only bout 8 pages worth of post and over hundreds for HT's cat woman, I take it that most folks aren't that excited over these then?

It looks good, and I want to buy it soon. Along with joker, superman and maybe batman, if they fix the face.

Nah the problem is just lack of information. There is nothing to talk about at this point.

i love it when ss produce something that comes out from comic or their own HS interpretaion.

I hope they don't change anything to this figure for the production model. Its really got a great face and body. I want this for my Pod.

From Sideshow's 12 days...

Screenshot2013-01-01at11643AM.png

Love everything about it... EXCEPT the directional eyes. it's kinda neet, but it's something that can Be awesome on a statue, and ruin a 1/6th figure.

Perhaps the alternate head will not have them?

I think SS said the figures will have altenate heads, so maybe one will be looking straight.

Back