SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow catwoman figure

I think when we eventually see the final version it will look very different.

Wow. I'm not trying to go against your grain or anything, but, I think the sculpt is pretty nice, and the lacking in her chest is very welcome. I'm tired of that whole Batman videogame, busting out the suit look. It's pretty annoying. This figure seems more natural.
I can kinda agree about the suit looking kinda strange, but it's not a complete loss. I just wish that the collar went higher like Jim Lee version.

I agree. Great looking interpretation. And the sculpt is cute.

Hair needs to be black. Face/expression is goofy/cheeky when it should be sexy.

Wow. I'm not trying to go against your grain or anything, but, I think the sculpt is pretty nice, and the lacking in her chest is very welcome. I'm tired of that whole Batman videogame, busting out the suit look. It's pretty annoying. This figure seems more natural.

:exactly: I'm right there with you. At one point I was hoping that Catwoman would have an alternate zipped up Arkham costume that could be downloaded. haha

It just gets old that so many renditions of her get closer to Power Girl or something, rather than allowing her to just have a sexy, nimble, athletic female frame in a black catsuit.

She doesn't need to be pouring out of her suit at all times.

It just gets old that so many renditions of her get closer to Power Girl or something, rather than allowing her to just have a sexy, nimble, athletic female frame in a black catsuit.

You can't be nimble with enormous magumbos?

You prolly need to skip the SS one and go with that ummmm awesome Medicom version.....

You prolly need to skip the SS one and go with that ummmm awesome Medicom version.....

Yeah, that thing has a huge set of tiggers.

I'm really torn... I'm not impressed by the Sideshow OR the Medicom figures, but Hot Toys Arkham figures probably won't ever see the light of day. If only all of the SS figures were as great as The Joker.
:(

You can't be nimble with enormous magumbos?
Fair enough, but you did make me think of this:
Power_Girl_-_Adam_Hughes.jpg

:lol:lol

Yeah, that thing has a huge set of tiggers.

I'm really torn... I'm not impressed by the Sideshow OR the Medicom figures, but Hot Toys Arkham figures probably won't ever see the light of day. If only all of the SS figures were as great as The Joker.
:(

Sounds like you need to collect Barbie Dolls instead. :dunno

Hopefully the final product will have a better sculpt, outfit and slightly more generous proportions. The Joker is a must buy, but this Catwoman is an easy pass at the moment.

The pics we have of Catwoman, Superman, Batman and Harley so far were of the mock up figures SS presented to DC to get the license. The prototype for pre-order solicitation has not been shown.

And the sculpt is a fine accurate representation of the comic character. Obviously The Joker has more character to his face for sculpting.

Personally I'd say that Sideshow's Catwoman and Harley are some of the best female sculpts in 1/6. At least as far as officially produced stuff goes.

I like the sculpt a lot. I don't think it looks goofy at all.

I really like her as well. Not sure what is so bad about her to some. Different strokes, I guess.

My ONLY nitpick is that I wish her eyes were green and her hair was black–just to make her as iconic as possible.

That said, I'll be buying this figure whenever SS finally gets around to releasing her.

Back