SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks fantastic. I could only be happier if they made a change out head with out the cowl. The only thing I noticed is that the right eye on the teeth gritting head is painted a bit to far to one side. It isn't enough for me to send it back or even bother me. The other face looked perfect.

This is the EX version, I have a second regular edition that was on flex pay so I can have two different displays. One is going with Batman when he releases.

The last picture is before I realized the belt/harness was not on right and the mark on her chin wiped right off. It wasn't paint or anything.

IMG_20140430_203629_372.jpg
IMG_20140430_200935_138.jpg
IMG_20140430_194658_405.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140430_203517_272.jpg
    IMG_20140430_203517_272.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 491
Guys, what about the jumpsuit material? Is it stretch one, flexible, or just a common cloth?

Sort of, stretchy cloth. It does not have a Loy of give. The legs and arms articulate well within it, without giving any concern that it might rip. It is a totally different feel to the Rises Selina.

Yeah, HT Selina its a rubberized one, and looks like it will probably crack, just like the jumpsuit of BW of IM2. But this one looks much more durable (Sideshow CW).
Will get mine very soon! I'll sculpt a new head, to look like the Premium format one.
Thanks for the info DVD1!

How bad is the difference in flesh tone from face and body, since she shows flesh? Some pics make it look really bad.

Flesh tones match great.
The flash photos I've taken tho show a whiter face !! Different surface textures no doubt.

You're welcome. It was fun. I think Hathaway would be pleased with that body!!
The Hathaway body makes the SS Catwoman head look a little too big, but the SS body works quite well with the Hathaway head. However, I do like them as they were intended. Looking now for a fun way to display them both with the Batpod.

You're welcome. It was fun. I think Hathaway would be pleased with that body!!
The Hathaway body makes the SS Catwoman head look a little too big, but the SS body works quite well with the Hathaway head. However, I do like them as they were intended. Looking now for a fun way to display them both with the Batpod.

Are their neckpegs perfectly compatible? considering getting an HT female body to replace Baroness with. Thanks!

Got a couple pics of her today. I'm still impressed with Sideshow's DC line. Wish I had a black and grey Batman to go with her.

ss catwoman sixth half (391x640).jpg

ss catwoman sixth full (344x640).jpg

My exclusive came yesterday still have not had a chance to open it yet. Great pictures so far looks like Sideshow is on fire with this line can't wait for Batman to show up.

Back