SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Can't say the new eyes work on this figure. They look far too deeply set and the eyeliner work isn't helping either. Thank goodness she has those goggles. While I'd have preferred she had them up on her head, I think I'll be displaying mine with them over her horrible eyes. I'm afraid she is a step backwards from Harley and Baroness :(

Got mine today. Can't say the new eyes work on this figure. They look far too deeply set and the eyeliner work isn't helping either. Thank goodness she has those goggles. While I'd have preferred she had them up on her head, I think I'll be displaying mine with them over her horrible eyes. I'm afraid she is a step backwards from Harley and Baroness :(

That's sad. I was looking forward to this. So far SSC's new eye technique has failed to impress. Da Bomb Show's review on Baroness had Wendy mention that it would have been better if the figure had the new eyes, but after seeing Storm Shadow 2.0 and now hearing about Catwoman, I feel glad that Baroness was done the old-school way.

Opened her up, gotta say loving it just as much as harley, the only issue I've had is her goggle elastic came away from the glue. So I've got to re glue that but other that that I can't fault her. Sideshow are knocking these dc figures out the park.

Here are some quick pics
ury2y6y6.jpg

ubuqy8an.jpg

5aby9y9e.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

lol, so I'm home and the ups guy gets here. I get up and they are back in the their truck on their merry way. They drop off one package that didn't require a sig, but left no note and never rang/knocked to get the sig for Catwoman. FAUKERs.

Got her today. I like the eyes. I don't even know if I'd notice they were supposedly done differently if it wasn't mentioned in here. Looks fine to me. Both sculpts look nice. Impressive figure. It's brand new, so the excitement is kinda fresh, so right now I'm liking it about as much as Harley out of the box.

Mine should be here 2day and Harley should arrive Friday of this week. :)

Glad to read that mid people like the figure. I did not get the eye problem , hence my attempt at a close up!
I'm going for some BatPod playing, I mean poses when I get home.

CatPod
2vjvmo9.jpg

I swear this line is going to have me addicted just like The Dead did.. Catwoman looks amazing.

I'll have to pick her up soon.

I was supposed to get this and the Superman Premium Format today. I signed the liability form for both. Superman was left at my door and Catwoman needs a signature. I guess Sideshow messed up on that one. I'll call UPS tomorrow and maybe I can pick it up there.

No rush though. I just got the Hot Toys 66 Batman a week ago and 66 Robin as well as NECA Arkham Origins Batman are coming tomorrow.

It's going to be an expensive month for me.

Expensive, but you're lovin it!
I was thinking a month or so ago that I hadn't bought anything for a while, then in the past few weeks, 66 Batman and Robin, Harley Quinn, and Catwoman. All four are well worth it, and great fun to have.

Back