SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed one shoulder appearing lower than the other, on my Catwoman the left shoulder is lower, also on the head sculpt with the teeth a spot of paint from her lips is on her teeth.

Are their neckpegs perfectly compatible? considering getting an HT female body to replace Baroness with. Thanks!

Afraid not. The SS Cat has a small plug, but Hathaway has a larger plug. I'm sure that they can be exchanged easily enough though.

Toy Anxiety is one of my main places to purchase parts. Nice pricing & customer service.

I messed up at Monkey Depot & somehow didn't get the goggles. I thought I put them in my cart :slap

I guess I'll see if I can ninja them at Toy Anxiety if they put them up.

Your custom Catwoman sculpt sounds interesting Amnur.

Toy Anxiety is one of my main places to purchase parts. Nice pricing & customer service.

I messed up at Monkey Depot & somehow didn't get the goggles. I thought I put them in my cart :slap

I guess I'll see if I can ninja them at Toy Anxiety if they put them up.

Your custom Catwoman sculpt sounds interesting Amnur.

Thanks Lawrence!
I'll get her probably tomorrow. Let's see how she will turn up.

What about the body? Is has good articulations? Is it compatible with HT hands/feet?
Is it the same size as HT bodies?

Has anyone noticed one shoulder appearing lower than the other, on my Catwoman the left shoulder is lower, also on the head sculpt with the teeth a spot of paint from her lips is on her teeth.

What about the body? Is has good articulations? Is it compatible with HT hands/feet?
Is it the same size as HT bodies?
The body articulates okay. Not sure if the hands/feet are compatible with HT. & it's taller than my HT Babydoll & Abigail Whistler.

Yeah. They shipped stuff to me with a wrong address twice. Neighbors down the street dropped it off. Then the third order I never got, and they never replied to my emails. Then when I open a paypal case they played stupid.

Great customer service.

She must be probably at the same size as the HT Catwoman then. Tomorrow I'll have her in my hands :panic:
Can't wait!!

She arrived on Tuesday. Just got a chance to take her out of the box for some quick shots. My first impression is that she looks great. Hope to have more time with her next week. For now unfortunately, it's back in the box.

DSC03058.JPG

DSC03059.JPG

DSC03060.JPG

Really like the look of this figure but since I don't have joker and Harley I haven't pulled the trigger. Almost feel like I would be obligated to get into the DC line to keep the continuity going. Other part of me says it may fit in with the HT SK and bat pod. But sure looks like a nice fig.

Nice clean sculpt pics Jim.
Yeah. They shipped stuff to me with a wrong address twice. Neighbors down the street dropped it off. Then the third order I never got, and they never replied to my emails. Then when I open a paypal case they played stupid.

Great customer service.
They always reply to my emails, & if there is a problem with my order, they sort it out for me. Not sure why you are having problems. Sorry.
Really like the look of this figure but since I don't have joker and Harley I haven't pulled the trigger. Almost feel like I would be obligated to get into the DC line to keep the continuity going. Other part of me says it may fit in with the HT SK and bat pod. But sure looks like a nice fig.
I'm not really that interested in the Joker figure, but if I do get Batman & Superman, I might get an urge to backtrack & buy him simply to try to complete the line, if he hasn't rocketed up in price by then.

It is worth getting to be honest. Articulation, joints, costume, head sculpts are all very very good. I said earlier that I had no interest in this. I went from Zero interest to must have in a heart beat. Granted that was through the HQ figure. My store got it in, and it was stunning. I hadn't realised that these figures were made to such a high standard.
I suggest you go for it HM.

Back