SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have already received their Catwoman figures have any of you unzipped the front to see how far the flesh tone goes on this figure? I really like the sculpting on the neck and chest area.

For those that have already received their Catwoman figures have any of you unzipped the front to see how far the flesh tone goes on this figure? I really like the sculpting on the neck and chest area.
It is like this:
M1233-2.jpg
M1233-3.jpg
The flesh tone parts are made of a flexible rubber like HT Amber/Baby Doll bodies.
BTW mine came with a broken hip, on the leg articulation.
It came with a lot of missing screws on the body, and the black plastic came cracked on the hip.

It is like this:
View attachment 107230
View attachment 107229
The flesh tone parts are made of a flexible rubber like HT Amber/Baby Doll bodies.
BTW mine came with a broken hip, on the leg articulation.
It came with a lot of missing screws on the body, and the black plastic came cracked on the hip.

Thank you for the info. I guess I need to hit up Monkey Depot more often. Is SSC replacing the broken body? If so I would love to buy the broken one from you for some body bashing. It looks sculpted well; it's ashame that it's not flesh toned throughout and that the elbows and knees aren't double jointed even though the body is completely covered up.

Thank you for the info. I guess I need to hit up Monkey Depot more often. Is SSC replacing the broken body? If so I would love to buy the broken one from you for some body bashing. It looks sculpted well; it's ashame that it's not flesh toned throughout and that the elbows and knees aren't double jointed even though the body is completely covered up.

Well I don't know if they are offering this. And if so, they wouldn't send me a replacement since I'm from Brazil.
I have to fix it by my self lol.
The joints are little loose, at a closer look. I'll have to tight them.
The suit is made of a good material, a little strechy, and fits very well on a female HT body. TBH looks better than on the SS body.
I'll post some pics later.

Well I don't know if they are offering this. And if so, they wouldn't send me a replacement since I'm from Brazil.
I have to fix it by my self lol.
The joints are little loose, at a closer look. I'll have to tight them.
The suit is made of a good material, a little strechy, and fits very well on a female HT body. TBH looks better than on the SS body.
I'll post some pics later.

For a broken hip I would expect Sideshow to send a replacement body. I mean, they are supposed to have pretty good customer service plus Evilface also said he had the same issue with a broken hip. i will have to check mine once it is delivered. I like the articulation of the HT female body, namely the Avengers Black Widow and Selina Kyle figures, better than the SSC body. However I like the "curves" of the SSC body and think it would be ashame to lose them. I have hopes of bashing to 2 together to the best of both worlds. I think I'll start with the Iron Man 2 BW first. I would love to see some pics if you have them.

For a broken hip I would expect Sideshow to send a replacement body. I mean, they are supposed to have pretty good customer service plus Evilface also said he had the same issue with a broken hip. i will have to check mine once it is delivered. I like the articulation of the HT female body, namely the Avengers Black Widow and Selina Kyle figures, better than the SSC body. However I like the "curves" of the SSC body and think it would be ashame to lose them. I have hopes of bashing to 2 together to the best of both worlds. I think I'll start with the Iron Man 2 BW first. I would love to see some pics if you have them.
I'm going to kitbash it too! LOL that's was the initial idea.
I'll try to contact SSC to see what they are going to say about it.

Just got my Catwoman after some delay with UPS, I was blown away by how awesome it was, until I took a close look at the eyes, both head sculpt came with crooked eyes, SS was quick to say they would send out 2 replacements but I have to destroy the other HS's, I've heard of this before from the statue forum but how do you destroy a hs, melt it in the microwave?

Just got my Catwoman after some delay with UPS, I was blown away by how awesome it was, until I took a close look at the eyes, both head sculpt came with crooked eyes, SS was quick to say they would send out 2 replacements but I have to destroy the other HS's, I've heard of this before from the statue forum but how do you destroy a hs, melt it in the microwave?

A hammer? I believe these heads are their new design so there's the head, the eyes and the face all separate pieces. Maybe take the head apart and destroy the eyes.

Not a fan of the rubber boobies. The suit is turning the rubber black. Looks like she has a dirty neck and chest. Also the belt sucks. And the backpack they put it together with the straps all twisted up.

Not a fan of the rubber boobies. The suit is turning the rubber black. Looks like she has a dirty neck and chest. Also the belt sucks. And the backpack they put it together with the straps all twisted up.

All that damned dye on her body suit eh? Yeah, whatever the dye they use is crazy harsh innit?

How Bad is the staining? Could please posts some pics.

I think mine was stained even before I removed the plastic protective piece covering the chest area. Took it off & there was a black smudge or something there. Bothered me a bit, but not enough to contact SSC. It's covered up well enough by the suit anyway.

I had to check after reading these posts. No problems with any staining. Still say this is a knock out figure.

I don't mean to piss on everyone's parade, but am I the only one who thinks there is a major quality decrease from the Harley to this? Based solely on the pictures, Catwoman looks a little too much like a barbie doll. I feel like the paint on the face is really flat.

Back