SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Emarae's video review on Youtube. Everything looks great, but I'm severely disappointed by how the neutral face turned out. It looks way too bland and doll-like.
The whole reason I pre-ordered the figure to begin with is because I thought the non-angry face on the prototype was perfect for the character: tuft of brown hair, eyes looking way to the left, and a flirty smirk. The one we ended up with looks like a barbie doll :(
Other than that, it looks great, and the box art is very nice.

Someone needs to make a custom that looks like the original prototype head. Get on it, guys!

After getting Harley, and seeing how well that has turned out, I decided to revisit the Catwoman. IT looks like it is going to as good, or better than Harley, so I'm going to find out if it's in store yet. If not, I'm happy to have one ordered.
I find the whole look reminding me of The Batman show.

My Catwoman was charged on Wednesday and showed up today without a shipping notice. Great figure on first look but the only nitpick so far is that the waist belt is attached by a magnet that isn't very strong and comes apart easily. The paint is good as the previous DC figures and the green eyes look pretty good. The female body looks a little tall as was the Harley Figure so I hope the Batman figure ends up over 12 inches to look right.

A very solid release to the DC line.

And bought. My local store just sent a text saying its in. I'll be picking this up over the weekend, if the rain stops!!

And the rain stopped. Well, long enough for me o wander down to the shop and pick up the Catwoman.
It's as good as Harley without a doubt. I like all the hanging belts and the way the main belt sits. The cat emblem is pretty cool. Two whips in the box. I thought one might remain coiled for hanging on the belt, but nope.
The suit doesn't quite zip up, so you have to put up with Catwoman, putting out. The spare boots allow for crouching poses, but I'll stick to standing up. I might try her out on the Bat pod later.
In the mean time, she looks real good alongside 66 Batman. And she's a great companion to Harley.

And the rain stopped. Well, long enough for me o wander down to the shop and pick up the Catwoman.
It's as good as Harley without a doubt. I like all the hanging belts and the way the main belt sits. The cat emblem is pretty cool. Two whips in the box. I thought one might remain coiled for hanging on the belt, but nope.
The suit doesn't quite zip up, so you have to put up with Catwoman, putting out. The spare boots allow for crouching poses, but I'll stick to standing up. I might try her out on the Bat pod later.
In the mean time, she looks real good alongside 66 Batman. And she's a great companion to Harley.

Thanks for the feedback.....I can't wait to get mine on Wednesday just like everyone else :)

just got my exclusive Catwoman. The box got pretty beat up during shipping, so I'm a bit upset. Other than that, the figure looks great. Does anyone know why there are 2 pairs of boots and 2 set of whips?

just got my exclusive Catwoman. The box got pretty beat up during shipping, so I'm a bit upset. Other than that, the figure looks great. Does anyone know why there are 2 pairs of boots and 2 set of whips?

Contact SS about the box, they'll ship you a new one most likely.

2nd pair of boots is for crouching/action posing

idk about the 2nd whip

wish i had bought the EX on this. i actually like the cat statue. much like the the EX joker with his laughing fish, the cat statue is a cool addition.

i bought the EX harley but the knife does nothing for me. missed the boat on this one :(

Contact SS about the box, they'll ship you a new one most likely.

2nd pair of boots is for crouching/action posing

idk about the 2nd whip

The 2nd whip is longer I think.

I have to say that I'm not as in love with Catwoman as I was with Harley. There are some design elements, such as the opaque lenses and the lack of a collar on her costume that don't sit well with me.

Back