SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

Yup, get what you like. If I am on the fence about a figure, it's a pass. For me it's SS GIJoe first, Terminator (T1 T2), select Comic Heroes (Blade, Reeve Superman ect) and then Star Wars. Hell, before Emperor, Lando was the last figure I preordered from SW.

Could be.

Swamp Skier, never thought of them doing that. I don't think they would use polystone on it. But it could lead to things like the JUMP.

Yeah, SDCC is gonna be something big. I could see either Zartan or the new Cobra Commander coming at SDCC this year, or both.

Could be.

Swamp Skier, never thought of them doing that. I don't think they would use polystone on it. But it could lead to things like the JUMP.

Seems like they could make the JUMP on it's own (no pad) and it would sell pretty well.... I'm sure people would buy more than one.

Yeah, I'd expect a BIG SDCC item. Last year was the Cobra Throne and that was an impressive display. But if they take the Star Wars route, then this year will be a disapointment.

Star Wars
06 - Jabba/Throne/etc
07 - Illum Padme
08 - Vader/Stormtroopers
09- Thrawn (cool, but not Jabba/Vader cool)

So this year I'd expect a big Star Wars, probably General Grievous. But I'm not sure if this formula works on GI Jo yet. I hope NOT! I want something awesome shown!

How could Sideshow possibly make this cool :dunno

raptor%20with%20bird.jpg

:lol

Back