SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

I am out on Raptor but dear god bring Beach Head on. I can't wait.

How could Sideshow possibly make this cool :dunno

With help from Hot Toys Raptor could be a kickass figure. :lecture

Art06.jpg

And Croc and Big Boa!!!! They can even use HT's Rocky and put out that planned figure!!!

If they do Raptor, Croc, or Big Boa then they are saving me some dough..

99.9999999999999999999% we will never see any of those guys, I would get BB or Cm though, think I still have a carded Big Boa somewhere..........

I would buy croc for sure and possibly big boa. I just don't have any love for raptor.

I predict the next Joe after Beachhead will be a goggled Snake-Eyes.

I'm with Evilface here. I doubt they'll double-dip (unless it's a Con Ex) so soon. We really only have a handful of the main characters released and for the line to maintain stamina, there needs to be more unique figures released before we see 2nd and 3rd versions of characters we already own. This is hopefully a lesson Sideshow learned with Indy.

Whoo hoo, finally the Joe I've been waiting for.

The comics have shown Beachhead unmaskked, in the early Marvel line he's blond haired and clean shaven, in the newer ones he's auburn colored and has a mustache.

HELL YES!
BEACH HEAD!
BeachHead.jpg

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks
Rangers Lead the Way

It was pretty obivous he was coming and he's the only Joe I care about! (other than Snake Eyes whom I dropped $300 on [with customizations])

Bring on Big Lob and the Joes side of my Collection is DONEZ. :chew

biglob_stand2009_explo_600p-200x300.jpg
:lol

Yeah, I don't see another SE or CC for a bit. We know they're coming just not real soon would be my guess. GI Joe unlike Indy has too many characters to get in before you do another version of a character.

there are still a lot of great characters out there to choose. going to the CC or SE well too soon would be a bad move, IMO. Also, they have the SE dio coming soon so hopefully that should quelch the thirst for more SE.

Now that we are getting pretty even with Joe and Cobra I hope they continue a nice 1 to 1 pattern for a while. And I think trying to offer "rivalries" would be a cool idea, though admitedly I don't know who the rivalries are aside from Zartan and Flint and SE and SS.

Back