SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beachhead Preview

23510_320806584144_19004299144_3476437_3087673_n.jpg

Looks like he has his crossbow on his back.

As I mentioned in the other thread Beach Head could be the coolest figure in the whole line (especially since they dropped the ball, so to speak, with Firefly). Bring him on!

Re: Beachhead Preview

Yes! Glad Beachhead is coming up. Too bad it will be about Christmas before anyone own one...

Last edited:
Re: Beach Head Preview

Very cool, they are picking some dynamic JOES so far. Now let's see some more Cobras.

Hopefully Snowjob and Destro are the final releases this year..

just looking at that silouette. :drool but comparing him to Flint he's gonna be like $140, right?

I hope you're right, but they already set a presidence that Flint=$125 which is what the packed out FF cost. So now the price for someone more packed out than Flint should be more expensive, right?

Flint was a pawn blocking the bishops path. They move the pawn up a block and now the bishop (Beach Head) gets to move even farther up the board.

I hope you're right, but they already set a presidence that Flint=$125 which is what the packed out FF cost. So now the price for someone more packed out than Flint should be more expensive, right?

Flint was a pawn blocking the bishops path. They move the pawn up a block and now the bishop (Beach Head) gets to move even farther up the board.

Wasn't Firefly $135?

EDIT: NVM, just saw he's $124. Honestly, if there's enough gear to justify it, that's fine. I don't expect them to give it away, but if he's barebones like Flint, and/or the Ex is ho-hum, I'll just go through an online retailer. In the end, I'll pay considerably less and SS still gets their money.

Nope. The ex firefly was just $125.

My analogy is wrong. This is more like Chinese Checkers. They keep leap frogging the prices with each release. They strategicly held back Beachhead so they can place Flint there at the $125 price so that BH could be $135 for the ex. $130 for reg. and then we just say to ourselves "he comes with more stuff than Flint so whats $10 more?"

Firefly will kick ass if he gets that extra painted head

Last edited:

So is the consensus that we are going to see more than this preview this week at some point?

Nope. The ex firefly was just $125.

My analogy is wrong. This is more like Chinese Checkers. They keep leap frogging the prices with each release. They strategicly held back Beachhead so they can place Flint there at the $125 price so that BH could be $135 for the ex. $130 for reg. and then we just say to ourselves "he comes with more stuff than Flint so whats $10 more?"

:lecture.. Thats why Flint got the Boot from me..

I see the baby birds have appeared in this thread...:)

Back