SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

Yeah, I don't see another SE or CC for a bit. We know they're coming just not real soon would be my guess. GI Joe unlike Indy has too many characters to get in before you do another version of a character.

Personally, I am hoping for Version one Snake Eyes coming out soon. I have high hopes for Beachhead from the preview. Hopefully, there won't be too many gaffs in this line. Flint is good (can be excellent with an easy fix), and Duke needs a head swap (the Duke Head would make for a perfect Hawk custom). For the most part the line has been good. Hopefully Beachhead will not be the disappointment that Firefly has become. Bring on Beachhead, V1 Snakes, and V1 Cobra Commander.

My gut says we'll see a CG before those two. I wouldn't be surprised if Zartan and his Swamp Skier were the big reveal for SDCC though.
Yes, please. And I think it might do Sideshow some good to hold off on more "army builders" for a little while. Give people time to get settled with all the troopers, and to build up interest in something different. Then, come at them with Crimson Guard, Crimson Guard Officer, Crimson Guard Immortal, Turquoise Guard, "Shadow" Guard, etc. etc. etc.

Personally, I am hoping for Version one Snake Eyes coming out soon. I have high hopes for Beachhead from the preview. Hopefully, there won't be too many gaffs in this line. Flint is good (can be excellent with an easy fix), and Duke needs a head swap (the Duke Head would make for a perfect Hawk custom). For the most part the line has been good. Hopefully Beachhead will not be the disappointment that Firefly has become. Bring on Beachhead, V1 Snakes, and V1 Cobra Commander.

I guess I don't see any issues with the figures so far. They all look great and like what I remember them looking like. I know firefly needs the camp but otherwise he's awesome. I'm just really pleased with what's being done with this line. So I have faith that beachead will kick ass. I agree bring those on too!

I hope Beach Head is like snake-Eye's loaded with gear so you can tweek him how you like.

Hell, you can see that from the silhouette. He's gonna be a gearwhore. :lol

I agree. At the minimum: assault rifle with two mags (most likely four), combat knife, sidearm with two mags, two frag grenades, two smoke grenades, backpack, ammo pack (hope this is standard vs. exclusive) standard G.I. Joe issue laser rifle. I think the backpack will have a removeable crossbow as well. Throw in a canteen / water bottle, and I think some MREs would be cool as well. Really psyched for Beach Head.

Dude, tell me about it.... That's the danger of getting a fat bonus all to yourself...... still, I'll get around 10 figures this year. I had to sit down and make a budget for the year and now I'm sticking to it.... Cancelled Duke, Flint and FF as well as the Black and Orange Sandtroopers. I might get them all at some point but at least I'll be able to dictate when (and who knows, it might save me a couple of bucks).

WHOA, r u serious :horror:horror:horror

Beach deserves a proper PPO. If Firefly got one, Beach should get one. He's just as cool, if not slightly cooler (IMO way cooler) than the saboteur.

Oh ok, it's just a pride thing, thought you were wanting them just to sell out quicker for Beachhead :lol

WHOA, r u serious :horror:horror:horror

Doesn't mean I won't get them all at some point. With Duke I'm still wait-listed through SS for the EX but cancelled my standard order through BBTS, Flint has never been one of my favorites and I honestly really like my own FF.... But like I said, doesn't mean I won't get them all at some point.

"Write that down" in Chinese. :lol

Ah gotcha well carry and write that down, carry on my legacy :rock

Doesn't mean I won't get them all at some point. With Duke I'm still wait-listed through SS for the EX but cancelled my standard order through BBTS, Flint has never been one of my favorites and I honestly really like my own FF.... But like I said, doesn't mean I won't get them all at some point.

Wow, thought you would all done for Flint, and the binoculars for Duke, so still on the WL though right?

I can see you liking you own FF as well.

Ah gotcha well carry and write that down, carry on my legacy :rock

Wow, thought you would all done for Flint, and the binoculars for Duke, so still on the WL though right?

I can see you liking you own FF as well.

Flint isn't a personal favorite.... For Joes I liked Duke, Stalker, Road Block and Snake Eyes. Second tier guys were Wild Bill, Clutch, Scarlett and Shipwreck. I played with those figures like crazy.... My favorites were always the Cobra guys though..... That's probably why I broke and got into the line when Storm Shadow came out :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll go the Prog route and try to wait and save a couple of bucks by buying a few figures from "scalpers" :lol

Back