SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

Yeah, all of them have been sculpted so far. Snake Eyes was the only one that wasn't. Though the troopers do have a lower half cloth mask that can be used. But I'd expect a sculpted one for the Beach here. Probably an unmasked head too if Storm Shadow is any indication.

hmmm, gotta think molded on, no?

Oh yeah, I think so. I just wonder if we'll get sculpted texture since I always imagined Beach Head having a knitted material for his:

balaclava_olive_black.jpg

Plus it would add a little variety.

Oh man, this is some great news. Man, I cant wait to get ol' Beachhead...

This is cool to see, especially since we got news so quick after Flint but... cant get too excited off a siloutte. This is definately one character that I really, really, REALLY hope they made practically identical to his original design just like Stormshadow.

Sweet!! Beachead was always a pretty cool figure. I remember liking mine back in the day anyways. If the Ex is cool enough I'll get it through SS if not I'll wait and get it from BBTS.

Yeah, all of them have been sculpted so far. Snake Eyes was the only one that wasn't. Though the troopers do have a lower half cloth mask that can be used. But I'd expect a sculpted one for the Beach here. Probably an unmasked head too if Storm Shadow is any indication.

was Beach Head ever unmasked in the original comic, I can't recall.

I'm guessing the EX will be the ammo bag included with the original figure.

Thats a good guess since I completey forgot about that accessory but on the other hand...because I forgot about it and I imagine Im not the only one, I cant help thinking the ex will be something more tempting like, the crossbow itself.

I'm guessing the EX will be the ammo bag included with the original figure.

beachhead.jpg

Thats a good guess since I completey forgot about that accessory but on the other hand...because I forgot about it and I imagine Im not the only one, I cant help thinking the ex will be something more tempting like, the crossbow itself.

I'm going to guess that his original submachine gun will be the exclusive, like Flint's exclusive was his original sawed off shotgun (though I must admit it's kind of crappy for the "exclusive" item to be a character's original RAH weapon).

If you look at the preview pic, the weapon Beach Head is holding has a foregrip, a scope and what looks to be either an entry light or a laser scope underneath the barrel. I would hope the ammo bag is included with the figure as a regular accessory.

Damn, I'm stoked for Beachhead, Can't wait until we see more.

qoakbk.jpg

Last edited:

Figured you'd be the first to mention price :rolleyes:

If he's $140, he's $140.

I notice price increases and I mention it. Sorry that bothers you, would it make you feel better about being a sucker (*) if I didn't mention it? :rolleyes:

*in the context of "if he's $140, he's $140" which I take to mean as "I'll pay anything they ask, just don't make me think about how far in debt I'll go for toys" not in the sense of calling you names.

But there has been no price increase to notice on beachhead, unless you are looking at a different preview pic.

Sucker, naw. Money is made to be spent.

Back