Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Pf is the biggest. I remember the days before the Batman PF most edition sizes were 1500 and a lot of them sub 1000. After this and others WW, SM, ST
went above 1500. Those days were awesome when we had PPO and pieces would sell out within an hour or a day. I remember when the Speeder Bike Pf came out was gone within a hour. Sideshow wanted to get a piece of the secondary market so they started to make so many that a piece wouldn't have that much value on e-bay.

Took Sideshow about 4 years to sell all 9500 units, but considering that there were other Bat-PFs like the Modern Age (which was also a sellout within a year @ 2000 units), Arkham Asylum, BvS Armored and Regular (and the rise of 1/3 scale Batmen from Prime 1)-- it's still quite a feat. WW is the only comic PF that shares the same total ES as Batman @ 9500 units. She came out 2 years later and the regular is still available but a couple more years might be enough to sell what's left of the 6000 regulars.

EDIT: I think what contributed to his finally getting sold out this year was that new collectors and/or those who had been on the fence for too long realized that this is a great PF for the price, since the new releases -- while some not as good as this PF in terms of presence -- are at least about $100 more expensive.

EDIT: I think what contributed to his finally getting sold out this year was that new collectors and/or those who had been on the fence for too long realized that this is a great PF for the price, since the new releases -- while some not as good as this PF in terms of presence -- are at least about $100 more expensive.

Pretty much. This became a value purchase, lol.

I really don't think this is sold out, it's still waitlisted. I bought just last year, again, and it was in the 5500 range, I've never seen a #6000 or higher for sale. IMO, They're holding the last 1500 for the whole justice league to be on sale at once. Batman will easily help sell the set.

$400 statue of this size, quality and presence with switch-out heads and great base (plus batarang hand for OG's EX and for Modern Age) is one thing in collecting history that would always be sweet to look back at.

SS does not have to furfill the edition size. They probably stopped production.

I still need the modern version. That and the red batman are the only 2 I'm missing from SS and HT. Prime one is a whole other story.

I really don't think this is sold out, it's still waitlisted. I bought just last year, again, and it was in the 5500 range, I've never seen a #6000 or higher for sale. IMO, They're holding the last 1500 for the whole justice league to be on sale at once. Batman will easily help sell the set.

Mine is #6503. Waitlist converted on May 12th.

Have you guys seen this custom head being sold at the Statue Collectors FB book? Looks excellent, probably the best one I have seen yet. Figured some of you might want to know about it.

Hopefully the link works. I'm on my phone and it's tricky to get the correct FB link. Here

Back