Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could buy the EX and sell off the Reg. and get most of your money back...

I'm worried about that. I'm not really good at selling, since I usually buy to keep. With all the fees I keep hearing about, I'm not sure if I could sell at the price to get money back, especially since Sideshow probably still has tons in stock and they always offer discounts and reward points and such.

I'm worried about that. I'm not really good at selling, since I usually buy to keep. With all the fees I keep hearing about, I'm not sure if I could sell at the price to get money back, especially since Sideshow probably still has tons in stock and they always offer discounts and reward points and such.

Yeah, you're probably better off, but if you had to have the EX, it's an option. Either that r just have two Batman PF's...nothing with more Batman :lol

Yeah, you're probably better off, but if you had to have the EX, it's an option. Either that r just have two Batman PF's...nothing with more Batman :lol

I gave in and purchased. :slap :lol I really hope I can sell the other one off.... I even had one of the heads replaced recently because the original broke.

:lol I think I got the last one. Yeah, I was surprised too that it was still available when I added to my cart like 15-20 minutes after the fact, haha.

So what percentage do I need to sell my old one for to get close to the retail back? :lol It's literally like a few months old. I'm seeing some on eBay, I don't understand how they sold for more than retail on the regular when it is still available at Sideshow.

:lol I think I got the last one. Yeah, I was surprised too that it was still available when I added to my cart like 15-20 minutes after the fact, haha.

So what percentage do I need to sell my old one for to get close to the retail back? :lol It's literally like a few months old.

I'd just toss it up for $399.99+shipping OBO and see what kind of hit's I get. If I could get close to retail I'd take it.

I'm just happy I got one, CBG - the EX was sold out ages ago, they randomly found 3 in their warehouse and now those have sold out

Ah thanks! I remember those kinds of emails. All the east coasters don't get them until they are already gone. Lol but this was not the case. Glad it was a fair chance for everyone who need one to have the chance to get it.

Sold out ex? Wow it took this long to sell out of the ex. I'm looking to get rid of mine for the blue lower ES with a nicer batman head once the coupon applies to it. I just feel better owning that one but don't need two of these same poses. Does the blue one come with the boomerang thingy? Imagine when the regs will sell out completely and disappear from ebay. Lol.... Maybe when we all are gone...

boomerang thingy? :slap :gah: And do you not even know what your ordering (when coupon eligible of course)?

Sometimes I think the internet should come with a taser, it'd be a much nicer and less stupid place.

:wink1: I see what you did there.

Last edited:
boomerang thingy? :slap :gah:

:wink1: I see what you did there.

Uh oh, did I say something wrong? :huh :lol I didn't get that reference.

Does the EX boomerang show well on the statue? I was just reading back and some people say you can't really see it at the "good" angles you want the statue to be seen at.

I just remembered I have the Arkham Knight exclusive edition PS4 on pre-order due next week, I'm worried about dropping the $400 today since it was supposed to be for that... :slap It already says Item Shipping Soon in my order history so it might've been charged already.

Back