Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh oh, did I say something wrong? :huh :lol I didn't get that reference.
Does the EX *Batarang show well on the statue? I was just reading back and some people say you can't really see it at the "good" angles you want the statue to be seen at.

I just remembered I have the Arkham Knight exclusive edition PS4 on pre-order due next week, I'm worried about dropping the $400 today since it was supposed to be for that... :slap It already says Item Shipping Soon in my order history so it might've been charged already.

*Fixed and no, that was for CBG.

Haha :slap My bad, lol

Okay good, I think I have to try to sell something quickly before next week haha Hopefully my current Batman PF :pray:

boomerang thingy? :slap :gah: And do you not even know what your ordering (when coupon eligible of course)?

:wink1: I see what you did there.

I try to but with so much out there. I just can't keep up with all these products and companies popping up daily. I spent so much time online trying to keep up but it's just no possible anymore.

I try to but with so much out there. I just can't keep up with all these products and companies popping up daily. I spent so much time online trying to keep up but it's just no possible anymore.

So, if you buy sooooo many statues you cant keep track, I/one would think while a coupon is frugal, you really don't need to save a "measely" $20 here and there...? Its like buying a Lambo and being concerned with gas mileage :dunno

Don't feed :lol

Its like a train wreck :lol

And now it's hitting me, that I just dropped $400+ on a whim today.... :lol :lol :thud: Thank you Sideshow for torturing me :lol

:lol

You should be able to sell the reg and get most of the original price back... But be prepared to take a hit.

Does the EX boomerang show well on the statue? I was just reading back and some people say you can't really see it at the "good" angles you want the statue to be seen at.

I just remembered I have the Arkham Knight exclusive edition PS4 on pre-order due next week, I'm worried about dropping the $400 today since it was supposed to be for that... :slap It already says Item Shipping Soon in my order history so it might've been charged already.

Is that the Batmobile EX you are talking about? If so, I just read it was cancelled. It will not be shipping out. Batman's Big Collector's Edition Cancelled At Last Minute

Batarang looks good... No its not the most noticeable... But I do notice when it's not there... It looks better with it IMO.

:lol

You should be able to sell the reg and get most of the original price back... But be prepared to take a hit.

Is that the Batmobile EX you are talking about? If so, I just read it was cancelled. It will not be shipping out. Batman's Big*Collector's Edition Cancelled At Last Minute

Batarang looks good... No its not the most noticeable... But I do notice when it's not there... It looks better with it IMO.

Cool thanks. No, it was the silver PS4 bundle since I don't own one yet, though I was also contemplating that Batman statue. I hate when they have so many options... :lol

I never really wanted to get a PS4 but the fact that the game isn't being released for PS3 and I don't know if I can play it on PC kind of left me no choice. I was going to pass on the game but then I saw the gameplay footage of Star Wars Battlefront and I really want to get it just for those 2 games... haha

The rang looks great. It displays great.

I agree, its funny after I got mine I had it on display and 2 of my friends checked it out separately and both said "that batarang looks so good it really adds to bats" It really is the little details

Just got my EX. It's funny, I got #102 out of 2000, thought I'd get s higher number, haha. Question, I'm not sure if the statue is sitting flush on the base. My RE looks like it's in more, but I wanted to see if this was okay or if I need to adjust it more? Is kind of stuck too, having trouble separating it to readjust... it might be a bit hard to see but there's a little gap between base and his boot grips.

d98f9f49bbf981af82fd3449a10796df.jpg

09a4ea37c5953b8626a70b57eb9de7aa.jpg

3c5243f6c96c7a5ed28e2701e66c5459.jpg

7ed4d31ae9d9698907b835b13c405bd6.jpg

Mine sits pretty flush...did you try cleaning out the peg hole?

Yeah, it was a tight fit. I managed to separate it and tried again, it looks a little better now but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be further in or not. It doesn't stick out anymore like the 3rd photo in the previous post.

7ed4d31ae9d9698907b835b13c405bd6.jpg

ce4f5782dfb7d91df47f4f9b2a8dff27.jpg

615afb4bb52bd092ef8fdf3b6ece821e.jpg

Is that slight gap/spacing at the right side of the boot normal?

I think the left side of that right boot is touching the statue, you can still see the base peg a little but it seems to be sitting better than before. Is it fine to leave it like that?

dw316 - did you happen to get a replacement base? If so seems to be something a few people had issues with. Once they got their replacement base batman would not sit flush.

dw316 - did you happen to get a replacement base? If so seems to be something a few people had issues with. Once they got their replacement base batman would not sit flush.

No, it's the base it came with. Is that small gap not supposed to be there?

The original base sat flush on mine but my replacement base looked like yours

Oh man, now I'm worried since it's an EX and they won't have anymore replacements... So it sits better than the fixed photos? Is it safe or not recommended to leave it like that?

615afb4bb52bd092ef8fdf3b6ece821e.jpg

ce4f5782dfb7d91df47f4f9b2a8dff27.jpg

Dang on the belt! Great pictures otherwise and probably took a lot of time. Thanks for sharing.

Back