Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, for sure.

I have bought this:
Protetor auto adesivo PU transparente 15x3mm Scotch 3M - Móveis & Equipamentos - Kalunga.com

And this is how they look

61e826056be542c88199078c501a0da1.jpg

But I had to cut this to 2mm to fit above the base.

For now, my Batman is pretty stable.
Before
d26bee9419204b545e24d17a0ced6d2e.jpg

After
0f251d8b809576a1e831618fb2267d39.jpg

And this is a close up of the bottom
cc3e3069cfd1300c6a1f524f58b7ea32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A random shot I took of my Batman PF with Joker PF. It's a Year and a half later and I still love this piece! One of my favorites in my collection.

bat15.jpg

According to Sideshow, only 3 left :dunno

eSjcQKjf1TgIoxAcAyI4-VrKT_pLY2kNF1QwyYGW1cGU6EwP-DgJVGthvVM8K40BEBnetsmJeIYLD-rSKbqwgaylQw6L4KemoBhtd5JeTkiH0u6xA6p9OQ=s0-d-e1-ft

I believe that's the Exclusive, which was thought to be long sold out but evidently they did a warehouse check and found 3. So if you want a Batman EX at retail, buy it now.

What annoys me is they "found" 5 of the Black life Size busts which I had to get in the after market, granted I only paid about $50 over retail but still.

I believe that's the Exclusive, which was thought to be long sold out but evidently they did a warehouse check and found 3. So if you want a Batman EX at retail, buy it now.

What annoys me is they "found" 5 of the Black life Size busts which I had to get in the after market, granted I only paid about $50 over retail but still.

Yeah, what the hell! I was told way back that my waitlist would not convert and so I bought the regular edition. I wanted to ask them about that but I have a feeling they won't just offer up the extra exclusive piece, but you'd have to buy the whole statue again since they'll get more $$ that way, which I don't think I can do. :monkey4

Yeah, what the hell! I was told way back that my waitlist would not convert and so I bought the regular edition.

It's happened many times before. They'll sell out the go into the warehouse to do a quarterly check and suddenly realize there's 2 of this and 4 of that and no one noticed. So they'll shoot out these emails. It annoys a lot of people but honestly in a warehouse it's easy to have miscounts and misplace things.

Sold out ex? Wow it took this long to sell out of the ex. I'm looking to get rid of mine for the blue lower ES with a nicer batman head once the coupon applies to it. I just feel better owning that one but don't need two of these same poses. Does the blue one come with the boomerang thingy? Imagine when the regs will sell out completely and disappear from ebay. Lol.... Maybe when we all are gone...

Back