Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

My five year old son caught his first glimpse of my Batman PF yesterday.
His reaction was priceless.
"Woah Batman! Awesome!"

And just as I'm thinking how cool my boy is and feeling really proud, he says "Can we pull down his pants and see his winkie?"
WTF?

If I was getting all the DC PF'S...this would be a cool mondo print to set up with them.

Super%20Powers%20Print.jpg

I would go with the Alex Ross DC Infinitely Heroic and Infinitely Evil giclees.

If I was getting all the DC PF'S...this would be a cool mondo print to set up with them.

Super%20Powers%20Print.jpg

I have that one. I was planning on doing exactly what you mentioned but now that I changed my Besta set up I'm not sure it'll fit.

be5epape.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

If your interested in the Jim Lee custom portrait for this PF I just finished a quick HD youtube review video here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMmSatf0a4A

Sculpted by Thiago Provin. Painted by Dark Spidey Customs.....Looks great and in my opinion really lifts an already outstanding PF. Loving Thiago's sculpts so have now gone and ordered the Finch "angry" batman head for variation.

Hi all,

If your interested in the Jim Lee custom portrait for this PF I just finished a quick HD youtube review video here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMmSatf0a4A

Sculpted by Thiago Provin. Painted by Dark Spidey Customs.....Looks great and in my opinion really lifts an already outstanding PF. Loving Thiago's sculpts so have now gone and ordered the Finch "angry" batman head for variation.

Thanks for the video, I've been waiting for a good vid review showing everything completely put together. Looks great man, congrats!

Pre-ordered him on 18th July 2012 and finally got it yesterday. Definitely worth the wait, he's awesome, great presence. Absolutely nothing wrong with the statue, he's flawless ! This guy is a must-have, after all he is The Batman.

Wowzers!!! Great shots there! He looks great, congrats!

Is it just me or Batman skin tone looks lighter?

Back