Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I did not realize there was another wait list. I thought I read they were done with the extra bodies.

Waiting it out is what I will do.

JAWS call SSC M8... My understanding is that they didn't get their full allotment of replacements yet so there should be more coming, but that it is a 90 day wait. Basically, when the regs ship would be my guess.

JAWS call SSC M8... My understanding is that they didn't get their full allotment of replacements yet so there should be more coming, but that it is a 90 day wait. Basically, when the regs ship would be my guess.

I was told that they don't know what the wait time is right now, but I would guess it is at least 90 days.

I'm still confused by SS's response to some people...are they completely out of replacement bodies counting the ones they have yet to receive, or are they just out of their current stock? It makes no sense for them to have run out of replacements already, with 7500 units yet to ship.

Oh well, I'm on the waitlist...hopefully my replacement comes in good shape and actually fits onto my base.

Also, congrats on getting your batman, Spidey...glad to hear he arrived damage free.

I did not realize there was another wait list. I thought I read they were done with the extra bodies.

Waiting it out is what I will do.

That wasn't what I was told, they told me no more bodies which I know has to be a lie. So let me know when you call them what they say please. Cause if you get put on a wait list for another body I'll be calling them to complain and get put on it too.

Got him!

Bats display def looking better

It did come with a crack on the cape, will contact SSC tomorrow on it, not surprised by it.

Great display and sorry to hear about the cracked cape, God knows ive had my share of issues with this statue and im waiting on replacement parts.

however....that glass shelf scares me, bats is pretty heavy...have you had heavy statues on those glass shelves before?

Bats just arrived #103, fortunately no issues except for the usual pits

Just got #245, and happy to say that it arrived all the way to Norway without any kind of scruff or breakage! And wow, amazing piece, love it -- despite its imperfections. The pits aren't that bad in person but definitely have a potential for improving, might try to fix that down the road. And I like the long-eared head much more in person than on pictures! Really torn about what head to display with, might change it around. Long-eared shows off the batarang of course.

Oh, and thanks to the guy who cancelled his. Dumbest decision of your life, biaatch!! :nana:

I have to say I really don't even a problem with the pits the way they are, I think it looks incredible just the way it is. But after having him a couple of days now I still can't decide which head I like better. I like to display the piece with the head of the gargoyle straight on and I like having the short eared version on and how he is looking to to his left and it makes him look like he sees something and he is getting ready to whip the batarang at somebody. But I like to display the long eared version with the head looking straight on as I think this makes him look like he's doing a victorious pose at the end of a comic book or movie.

As this is my first ever PF I constantly find myself staring at him lol.

In photos, I liked the Martin head better, but in person, I like the Andy head. I think it ads more character and mood.

Got mine today love it no scuff marks no pain issues, cape,head,switch out hands were all perfect, he fit perfect in the base perfect, arm pits were not as bad as some others, but alas his batarang arm was broken. I guess this should be expected when it gets shipped from china to the U.S. to Canada and is handled by who knows how many people. First time I've had something broken, do i send an email or should i call them?

I got #99/2000 Exclusive and I am so impressed with this statue. It's def. going to hold everyone attention that see's it. I was really surprised how heavy this thing is. Btw one of my head sculpts came with x2 paint blemishes. I purchased through Ebay as I missed the boat on the PO. Anyone know, does SSC work with 3rd party buyers or do I have to go thru the seller?

Btw Ish, nice display and nice batman beyond custom.

Last edited:

Got mine today love it no scuff marks no pain issues, cape,head,switch out hands were all perfect, he fit perfect in the base perfect, arm pits were not as bad as some others, but alas his batarang arm was broken. I guess this should be expected when it gets shipped from china to the U.S. to Canada and is handled by who knows how many people. First time I've had something broken, do i send an email or should i call them?

Sorry to hear that! Call em!

im also in Canada, my batarang arm also came completely broken away from its body and just hung in the suit.

i sent an email to [email protected] with 3 picstures attached of the damage. they emailed me back, said it would be assigned to a certain member of there team and to give that person 3-5 days to contact me. when they did contact me they gave me someoptions and one of them was to get on a waitlist which he told me was a guarantee for a new body, they just had to wait til they were shipped from there factory to them. they gave me a waitlist # and will contact me when the new body is ready to ship.

Great display and sorry to hear about the cracked cape, God knows ive had my share of issues with this statue and im waiting on replacement parts.

however....that glass shelf scares me, bats is pretty heavy...have you had heavy statues on those glass shelves before?
Thanks! Yea sucks but at least SSC will make it righ, never had a problem in that dept.

The shelves are 1/2" maybe a bit more tempered glass, hopefully it'd be fine.:horror :horror

I have to say I really don't even a problem with the pits the way they are, I think it looks incredible just the way it is. But after having him a couple of days now I still can't decide which head I like better. I like to display the piece with the head of the gargoyle straight on and I like having the short eared version on and how he is looking to to his left and it makes him look like he sees something and he is getting ready to whip the batarang at somebody. But I like to display the long eared version with the head looking straight on as I think this makes him look like he's doing a victorious pose at the end of a comic book or movie.

As this is my first ever PF I constantly find myself staring at him lol.
I'm fixing the pits, I can't stand it. Probable rep ain't it too, the cape has too much blue.

Aw man that sucks. Definitely send them an email. Mine should be coming in tomorrow, but now I'm expecting the worst. :sad

Hewitt, Asin, congrats on getting good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the pit issue everyone's bothered by?

I didn't notice anything on mine, only problem I have is one of the heads has the paint scuffs. Here's some pictures.

BatmanPF1.jpg

BatmanPF2.jpg

BatmanPFface1.jpg

This picture shows the scuff marks on face. I'll contact Ebay seller and see what he can do.

Thanks! Yea sucks but at least SSC will make it righ, never had a problem in that dept.

The shelves are 1/2" maybe a bit more tempered glass, hopefully it'd be fine.:horror :horror

you a braver man than me when using that glass, and I agree the cape has too much blue. I know someone local here who is a great customizer, im having him fix up the cape for me by painting it more black and getting rid of most of the blue.

Back