Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

On the brighter side of things, hey Ondi, little Bats Meets Broken Bats

jevaheju.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

LOL Holy Crap I forgot about little bats :slap:lol

It looks like she is saying "Broken Bats!?!?" ***** the Doors that WAY!"

I'm sorry for you man I hope SS gets everyones problems sorted out I feeling very lucky at this point in time I have to say. Looking forward to pantsgate with Superman in the coming months :monkey3

It's inevitable that there will be a lot of breakage with Sup's EX laser heat/trails/steam thingy.

Plus armpit issues, among other fabric issues, plus paint flaws, breakage, list goes on, makes me want to stop.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Opened up mine. Near perfect. Little crack on top of cape but it isn't too bad since it's right where all the folds are and goes in that direction. Heads are great. Some extra blue on the EX hand which looks out of place. Definitely leans, but little bit of paper towel solves that problem. Biggest issue I have it half the bat symbol is janky. Like it has some leftovr glue residue showing through or something. It may be fixable, it may not, but it's the only thing that pisses me off. I'll post pics in a minute.

The pits don't really bother me at all.

Oh, and I got #335, which is awesome but also annoying, since I've always wanted to have a #333 and I was SO CLOSE!

Sweet Jesus! It sucks to see soo many of you getting this piece full of QC problems, specially after waiting 2 freaking years! Unacceptable! What's even worse, the fact that SSC is being a complete pos company by saying that they are already out of bodies! Unbelievable! I luckily got a WL conversion and my piece is flawless, sans arm pit. But I really do feel for some of you!

I hope it all works out at the end for you guys!

I got my replacement body today (replaced because of broken arm) But I can't get this new one to fit in the base... The peg on the right foot just won't go in all the way. The other one had no such problem... I contacted SSC.. Anyone else have this issue... If you did, did you have any tricks to get it in the base? The second pic looks like it does because I cant get the right foot peg in all the way... thus causing the left foot peg to be like it is.

P1200151.jpg

P1200146.jpg

Opened up mine. Near perfect. Little crack on top of cape but it isn't too bad since it's right where all the folds are and goes in that direction. Heads are great. Some extra blue on the EX hand which looks out of place. Definitely leans, but little bit of paper towel solves that problem. Biggest issue I have it half the bat symbol is janky. Like it has some leftovr glue residue showing through or something. It may be fixable, it may not, but it's the only thing that pisses me off. I'll post pics in a minute.

The pits don't really bother me at all.

Oh, and I got #335, which is awesome but also annoying, since I've always wanted to have a #333 and I was SO CLOSE!

Call in for a credit at least man, I mean, it could help with a future purchase! Wouldn't hurt to try....

By the way, I didn't read if any one Measured the actual figure, so I did for all those into scale. He's a tick over 19" from heel to crown, (top of his head, he's over 20 with the ears.) That puts him way over 1/4 scale. But it also makes him look crazy impressive.

Eve. Though mine came broken I'm very happy wth the figure. Now I just need A new cape and angry head and I'm set.

Call in for a credit at least man, I mean, it could help with a future purchase! Wouldn't hurt to try....

Oh, they'll hear about it. I would probably be happy with a credit. It's very noticeable when looking at it within 2 feet, but further away it blends in well enough, but it is a bummer and I don't expect a full new body for that.

Here are pics:

The crack:

4ABB4061-C450-4DAF-A186-D2EA088ECD13_zpsvkiz5w9j.jpg

excess paint on hand (may be normal?)

94F7A9D4-4637-4BE3-AB03-640FD5881971_zps5c9hmtnq.jpg

By the way, I didn't read if any one Measured the actual figure, so I did for all those into scale. He's a tick over 19" from heel to crown, (top of his head, he's over 20 with the ears.) That puts him way over 1/4 scale. But it also makes him look crazy impressive.

Eve. Though mine came broken I'm very happy wth the figure. Now I just need A new cape and angry head and I'm set.

Yeah, this bad boy certainly is larger than 1/4 scale but I think it adds to this pieces epic nature. Good luck with your replacement parts. I'm sorry to hear that you need them to begin with.

Not normal. And yes, issues I could probably live with. Go get that credit bro!

Probably one of the biggest reason PF's have gone from $300-$350, now to $400, they have to build in the $$$ credit everyone wants now.

After following this thread for a bit, I'm quite nervous about my incoming Supes. Between the broken/cracked capes, the fabric issues, the base not seating his feet right and other mishaps, right now I'm hoping his torso comes attached to two arms and two legs.

The more reason to go and get it. Hell, I'm calling tomorrow because of the armpit. It's either perfect for me or credit. No going around it (I know I might not get it, but wth)

Probably one of the biggest reason PF's have gone from $300-$350, now to $400, they have to build in the $$$ credit everyone wants now.

Remember though, they were the ones who started offering it when the didn't want to replace certain damages. Besides, we all know it doesn't cost any where near that much to produce these, so it's more an excuse to raise the price than an actual reason.

Got mine today! I must say mine turned out Perfect. After a head to toe inspection I'm very, very happy. :yess:

This is one impressive statue that pictures most definitely do not due justice. I have thought since the first release pictures that he was good but not AWESOME. That changed after unboxing and setting him up. He has just made it to my top 3 favorites.

PS that cape is massive!

Got mine today! I must say mine turned out Perfect. After a head to toe inspection I'm very, very happy. :yess:

This is one impressive statue that pictures most definitely do not due justice. I have thought since the first release pictures that he was good but not AWESOME. That changed after unboxing and setting him up. He has just made it to my top 3 favorites.

PS that cape is massive!

Excellent!!! Congrats!!!!

Back