Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I think the batarang is bigger and more noticeable than most people thought it would be. At the same time, I don't feel that it significantly alters the look of the statue, like a switch out head would have.
Yeah, I was surprised at how big that Batarang was. And it is a pretty cool option, though I think it should have been standard, and the Ex. something a little bit fancier.

So after receiving a replacement body that won't fit in the base, I contacted SSC to get a new one and this is the e-mail I received.

Thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry to hear that the replacement did not fit flush on the base. In this case there are a couple of options that I can give you in an effort to resolve your inquiry. First, if you would like to keep the better of the two bodies, I can offer you a $45.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit towards a future purchase.

If the above credit offer is not satisfactory, then I can certainly offer you a full refund. Please let me know how you would like to proceed so that I can further assist you with this matter.

That wasn't going to fly after waiting two years for this. Called and was told that they are out of replacement bodies and the wait list for one is completely filled. They said they won't be receiving anymore replacement bodies. I said really with 7500 regs. still coming there aren't going to be anymore replacement bodies? They said nope. I was like send me a new base then for the replacement I have that won't fit in the one I have. So they are sending me a new base. Here is hoping to god it fits the replacement body, because they said if it doesn't there isn't anything else they can do, but send it back and give me a refund. Which would be ****ing dumb! So to let everyone know apparently there are no more replacement bodies for Batman unless your already on the wait list.

So after receiving a replacement body that won't fit in the base, I contacted SSC to get a new one and this is the e-mail I received.

Thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry to hear that the replacement did not fit flush on the base. In this case there are a couple of options that I can give you in an effort to resolve your inquiry. First, if you would like to keep the better of the two bodies, I can offer you a $45.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit towards a future purchase.

If the above credit offer is not satisfactory, then I can certainly offer you a full refund. Please let me know how you would like to proceed so that I can further assist you with this matter.

That wasn't going to fly after waiting two years for this. Called and was told that they are out of replacement bodies and the wait list for one is completely filled. They said they won't be receiving anymore replacement bodies. I said really with 7500 regs. still coming there aren't going to be anymore replacement bodies? They said nope. I was like send me a new base then for the replacement I have that won't fit in the one I have. So they are sending me a new base. Here is hoping to god it fits the replacement body, because they said if it doesn't there isn't anything else they can do, but send it back and give me a refund. Which would be ****ing dumb! So to let everyone know apparently there are no more replacement bodies for Batman unless your already on the wait list.
That sounds ridiculous! 7500 regulars with no replacements? Sounds like they warped a rope around their neck, or no, wait, they know that collectors are just gonna bite that pillow while the they're getting their dinners mashed by the QC dept.

That sounds ridiculous! 7500 regulars with no replacements? Sounds like they warped a rope around their neck, or no, wait, they know that collectors are just gonna bite that pillow while the they're getting their dinners mashed by the QC dept.

The replacement bodies for the 7500 will probably not have the change out hand as the exclusive does, which is why all 7500 will not be compatible.

I don't think they would make a separate body for the reg. Does anyone know how this was with the Green Lantern PF (reg vs ex body)?

I would call back again and speak with someone else to see what they say.

I cannot believe that they are completely out of replacements already, with 7500 units yet to ship. Unless they consider the ex replacements as a separate stock from the reg replacements.

I would call back again and speak with someone else to see what they say.

I cannot believe that they are completely out of replacements already, with 7500 units yet to ship. Unless they consider the ex replacements as a separate stock from the reg replacements.

Yeah that is what I was thinking. How can you have 7500 regs. And not have replacements. I talked to William one of the replacement customer service people. He was nice but this is unacceptable. If the new base doesn't work I'll be talking with someone else about it for sure. It is ridiculous to run out of replacements when you haven't even shipped the reg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The replacement bodies for the 7500 will probably not have the change out hand as the exclusive does, which is why all 7500 will not be compatible.

Body is the same Reg or EX, gaunlets/hands aren't attached.

I don't think they would make a separate body for the reg. Does anyone know how this was with the Green Lantern PF (reg vs ex body)?

GL EX is just an additional fist construct going over the top of the hand, again body for the reg and EX would be the same.

Yeah, the bodies should be the same. Bases will be different because of the picture on the bottom indicating if it is an exclusive or not.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Box is humongous. Had to do magic to fit it in my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I drive a jeep but man, you weren't kidding
ge8ebery.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Body is the same Reg or EX, gaunlets/hands aren't attached.

GL EX is just an additional fist construct going over the top of the hand, again body for the reg and EX would be the same.

No, the GL construct is a completely separate piece...you put it on instead of the ring hand, not on top of it.

Have you tried the blow dryer trick to give his leg a bit of flexibility? Thats worked for others.

Yeah I already tried that it is off to much for it to work. That polystone on Batman is pretty tough too I got it pretty hot and tried moving it. Barely did anything, I had to do that with Lantern too, but it barely needed moved at all.

Back