Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Firstly congrats on the Bats PF EX danny. Unfortunately, it looks like yours has arrived with a number of defects. However, do not worry...send Sideshow an email, better still, maybe telephone them...and explain your situation. They will ask for you to email some pics of the defects and 9 times out of 10 they will issue out a replacement for each of the faults...job done! :)

Thanks, Roberto. Will do. :wave

Well, I am on a waitlist for a replacement body. SS says they haven't received their full allotment of replacements yet.

So, that means I can try to do the pit surgery (glue method) shown in Raphael's excellent video. I have the tools and the glue, now just need to find the time. I will post pics and let you know how it goes.

Well, I am on a waitlist for a replacement body. SS says they haven't received their full allotment of replacements yet.

So, that means I can try to do the pit surgery (glue method) shown in Raphael's excellent video. I have the tools and the glue, now just need to find the time. I will post pics and let you know how it goes.

Good luck Kris and let us know how it goes...remember, steady hands! :lol

happy to report no damage or paint issues with mine.

the "pit issue" is on mine as well, but better than most I've seen.

I'm still waiting for my new base. I sent a picture of my edition number last week and haven't heard anything since.

Chin you might want to buy stock in Ups...seeing how you're paying their operating costs :lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

tumblr_mcyvqcjq2k1r0yo5wo1_400.gif

Back