Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Alright guys! Finally got my package today! You know, I live in Toronto and I usually have all my sideshow stuff shipped to a parcel place right across the border, in Niagara Falls and then every once in a while I take a trip to pick a few packages at once. I forgot to change the address for this statue and had it shipped here to my home instead. That mistake cost me $100 bucks ($40 for shipping, $60 for duties and taxes) :slap:slap:slap

The worst part is, I wouldn't mind paying for if it wasn't for the fact that FedEx delivered my box with a FREAKING HOLE ON IT!

dBAu37kl.jpg

ugJCFNil.jpg

ugJCFNil.jpg

Z4cv3nrl.jpg

XdSiWfFl.jpg

Pretty bummed about it. Not sure what to do, since I never had to deal with this kind of stuff. What would you guys do in my situation? Should contact FedEx... or maybe Sideshow? Should I just forget about it? Truth is after seeing the statue in front of me, I could almost throw the boxes away cause this statue is FOR LIFE! I know I will never sell this one. Still, I know it's not right to have it delivered like that. What do you guys recommend?

Leaving the bad stuff aside for a minute. This is my first PF and boy, it's amazing! I can't believe the size of it! You really can't tell until it's right in front of you. After it was assemble, even the GF looked at it and said "Wow! I actually like this one" :lol :yess:

Forgive the low quality pictures. Just 2 quick ones to prove that Batman is in da house!

C0uEnZll.jpg

MBR2uizl.jpg

My cape was jacked up from the styrofoam and one of my heads had paint scraped on his chin.

Sideshow "daniel" said they they can give me a new head but they don't have any replacement capes which I find SUPER hard to believe considering they have tons of regulars and opening the exclusive waitlist. He offered me $25 off next order to keep it.

Seems rather shatty

Alright guys! Finally got my package today! You know, I live in Toronto and I usually have all my sideshow stuff shipped to a parcel place right across the border, in Niagara Falls and then every once in a while I take a trip to pick a few packages at once. I forgot to change the address for this statue and had it shipped here to my home instead. That mistake cost me $100 bucks ($40 for shipping, $60 for duties and taxes) :slap:slap:slap

The worst part is, I wouldn't mind paying for if it wasn't for the fact that FedEx delivered my box with a FREAKING HOLE ON IT!

Pretty bummed about it. Not sure what to do, since I never had to deal with this kind of stuff. What would you guys do in my situation? Should contact FedEx... or maybe Sideshow? Should I just forget about it? Truth is after seeing the statue in front of me, I could almost throw the boxes away cause this statue is FOR LIFE! I know I will never sell this one. Still, I know it's not right to have it delivered like that. What do you guys recommend?

Leaving the bad stuff aside for a minute. This is my first PF and boy, it's amazing! I can't believe the size of it! You really can't tell until it's right in front of you. After it was assemble, even the GF looked at it and said "Wow! I actually like this one" :lol :yess:

Forgive the low quality pictures. Just 2 quick ones to prove that Batman is in da house!

in my opinion i would contact them to provide you a new box. after all you did pay $400+ for this. if something doesn't make you happy address it with the company. to each their own. you also have to remember about reselling it, if that is ever the case. there are alot of picky collectors that want everything mint, including box.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

This pf has surprisingly some negative posts on the net. ie clothing too loose around the arm pits, face too dark or something. Something about a bad batch at first. Joining this thread to stay up to speed with you guys.

Last edited:

View attachment 90673

View attachment 90674

View attachment 90674

View attachment 90692

View attachment 90675

View attachment 90680

View attachment 90682

That sucks! Luckily it's just the box right? I'd still contact SSC, they'll offer you some sort of credit for your troubles. It wouldn't hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pf has surprisingly plenty of negative posts on the net. Bummer. ie clothing too loose around the arm pits, face too dark, base tilts and is lop sided. Wow. I ordered it but am on the fence now about canceling. Joining this thread to stay up to speed with you guys.

Don't. This PF is absolutely amazing in person.

This pf has surprisingly plenty of negative posts on the net. Bummer. ie clothing too loose around the arm pits, face too dark, base tilts and is lop sided. Wow. I ordered it but am on the fence now about canceling. Joining this thread to stay up to speed with you guys.

If you like the in hand photos you will like the final product.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about the box. If you know you're going to keep it forever it shouldn't matter about the box. Glad he arrived safely for you and congrats on adding this beast to your collection. Be careful though, PFs can be slightly addictive.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about the box. If you know you're going to keep it forever it shouldn't matter about the box. Glad he arrived safely for you and congrats on adding this beast to your collection. Be careful though, PFs can be slightly addictive.

Slightly....like crack :lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Got my Ex bats in today. A little on the fence. It is a beautiful sculpt. Even the base is a work of art. The cape must weigh 3-4 pounds and is a thing to behold. The pose is perfect. I just dont like the mixed media. If they had done this piece in 100% polystone with no cloth this would be my absolute favorite piece in my collection. It is beautiful. Everything on mine is perfect thankfully. The only small blemish is on one of his knees you can see where the fabric rubbed a tad...but its only noticeable if you get really close. It looks like the entire body is fully shaped underneath the clothing. Has anyone thought about removing his clothing and painting the actual body? I know there are some talented artists on here who do custom work. I would be interested in seeing this on one and possibly having it done on mine.

Back