Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

My big fear though is getting a returned one with flaws. I know from reading up on Sideshow for awhile that they do ship out returned pieces unfortunately.

Well, that could happen but you could also get lucky. You could easily get a reg bat with flaws too.

I still wish I had a Grappling Gun AKA a Grapnel. Sure the Keaton PF has one, but I want my own.

Soon... Soon...

Then you and I can launch around the mall...

mallrats3.jpg

We are still debating the Ex! If you can get it then it's a no brainer. It works with both head sculpts not just the forward facing one. Once you see it in person you will understand. Pics will NEVER do this piece justice (there I've said it)

Wow no denying the talent right there sir.

Did you place him in an ice bath afterwards? :wink1:

You say that now but trust me in person head on looks epic too. You will like both. Feel free to thank me later.:hi5::wink1:

No coz it looks lame

This is one of those statues that everybody that bought the ex will display it at all times.

We are still debating the Ex! If you can get it then it's a no brainer. It works with both head sculpts not just the forward facing one. Once you see it in person you will understand. Pics will NEVER do this piece justice (there I've said it)

Thanks everyone, will stay with EX!:yess:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

That sewing job looks great. I am too chicken to try something like that on mine.

I wonder if you detach the shirt around the neckline (the indent where the cape sits), pull it up for a tighter fit, then re-glue it?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

That sewing job looks great. I am too chicken to try something like that on mine.

I wonder if you detach the shirt around the neckline (the indent where the cape sits), pull it up for a tighter fit, then re-glue it?

That works too, but it's a lot of fabric needs to pull up and back. I cut a good amount of it off and sew it tight.

Thanks everyone, great opinions there to have the EX edition.

I am from the UK, so there is a bigger difference with the value of an EX PF to a regular PF. My descision on getting EX statues would be purely on display reasons.

I got Poison Ivy EX last time, because I really wanted to display the EX version. I bought a regular Joker, because I knew I wouldn't really display his EX head if I got it.

I've ordered Batman EX because the Batarang is a cool edition.

From the pictures I've seen I have my heart set on the side pose, as it looks more natural with the head and looks a bit more epic in a BESTA!

As you can see the Batarang is hidden. You wouldn't know if these was an EX or a regular? Hmmm, I need to decide quick!

Those are 2D images. Trust me, you will see it. :)

This is one of those statues that everybody that bought the ex will display it at all times.

I currently have my AB head out of sight, but near the statue. My reg hand, though? I checked it out once to make sure it was OK and it's now kept in the stored box, never to be seen again.

Hoping the extra time the Regs are taking, they can solve the Armpit issues.

Back