Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thanks fir the info guys. I'll hold off on buying one unless I can get one for a descent price

Really?! Has that been confirmed? Thought there might be a chance (small as it may be) that it would be a VII. :dunno

I'm pretty sure the next one coming is the MK42 to go along with the Iron Patriot. The MKVII has been mentioned, but as far as I know, not confirmed.

I feel like I'm the only person who still hasn't gotten this yet. I was charged on Wednesday and I still haven't received a shipping notice. If he ships Monday, then the earliest I will get him is Friday. I waited a year and a half and I'm officially out of patience.

I feel like I'm the only person who still hasn't gotten this yet. I was charged on Wednesday and I still haven't received a shipping notice. If he ships Monday, then the earliest I will get him is Friday. I waited a year and a half and I'm officially out of patience.

I still have to wait until the 25th, it's killing me but at least I know the wait will soon be over

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

They charged me on Tuesday and it shipped yesterday. I won't be getting it til Monday evening

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

7a6egese.jpg

Collecting back when I was 8 meant Super Powers.

Collecting now means PFs.

amepedyv.jpg

Got mine a day ago. The statue is heavy! Looks not bad, but the arm pit on the covered side looks a bit saggy. We'll both side does but whatever. The base has a chip in it. I will email ss pics to see if they can send me a new base. I'm sure they won't replace anything unless it's snap in half. But we shall see. Overall the front facing head looks much better than I expected. The batarang is a huge difference from the reg fist. The closed fist on the reg seems so plain and boring when compared to the ex hand holding his weapon. Even though the ex is kind of lame. It's a big EX or fail in my opinion. The ex here is by far better then the reg.

7a6egese.jpg

Collecting back when I was 8 meant Super Powers.

Collecting now means PFs.

amepedyv.jpg

I wrote a similar quote from my son a couple of years ago... He said something like "when you are a kid you collect toys but when you grow up you get statues" or something like that... Whatever it was it made me proud :)

Chin's photo inspired me to look up the superhero action figures I use to collect. The Mego pocket heroes... I remember them mostly from their bent legs. I also remember thinking they were so detailed back in the day :)

Anyone else get these?? I use to have about all of them.. Hulk, Batman, Aquaman, and Green Goblin were among my favs.. But I really liked Shazam at the time because of the live action Sat. morning TV show :)

pocket_group.jpg

The armpit thing is really bothering me. SSC hasn't shipped mine yet, but I'm hoping it would be as annoying in-hand.

I can't look past it. I just opened it last night and really don't like it. How hard would it have been to sew the shirt like a shirt?

Bruce, those little figures are awesome! I have some of the Marvel Secret Wars figures scattered though out my collection. The 80s were the best, at least in terms of pop culture.

Back