Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It's an amazing piece, as I have it.... But you might want to wait a bit. SSC is about to reveal a new Iron Man.

If you can call the MK42 Iron Man :monkey1

Really?! Has that been confirmed? Thought there might be a chance (small as it may be) that it would be a VII. :dunno

I'm pretty sure the next one coming is the MK42 to go along with the Iron Patriot. The MKVII has been mentioned, but as far as I know, not confirmed.

Preview_Iron-Patriot-Mark42-V2.jpg

Since we still haven't got a Catwoman PF, here he is alongside my Catcat PF.

h68m.jpg

:lol

In fact, its biggest flaw is the way it outshines 90% of my other statues. It really is a beast. This is how he looks on this Besta part of my collection.

6w01.jpg

I think it would look even better if he's placed in the corner rather than among the other PFs.

But then, I guess the same thing will happen with the Supes and WW PF as well.

:rock

so who sculpted the long ear and short ear? andy b and the other guy, but which does which.

:
Shoo said:

I think it would look even better if he's placed in the corner rather than among the other PFs.

But then, I guess the same thing will happen with the Supes and WW PF as well.

I thought about that, but I'd rather keep Iron Man there instead for two reasons: I want the line-up to be 'chromatically varied' to keep it a motley display, so I dont want the red of both him and Spidey together; and two, it's easier for me to reach for the Iron Man and switch it on in the corner. :lol

Also, I think its pose is more dramatic and befitting, :)

user stated out of box.

I wish mine arrive like that. so far I see very very few that are fine like the PO pics. yea some say they're happy, but I am not impress. i'll see when mine arrive; just hope soup ain't as bad.

Anyone have a picture of it still in the box? I thought I saw one somewhere in here and can't find it now. Getting ready to move and need to pack it back up.

That is a rare body fit... Hopefully we shall see more of that

I like mine, but have to admit if all future pits are like this we got cheated :)

There is still too much material between the pectoral and the shoulder. It looks to me like this is pretty much the same shirt the rest of us got, but somewhere along the line it was adjusted.

I think I could give mine the same look if I unglued the fabric from the neck cavity (where the cape sits), pulled it up tighter, then re-glued it. I'm just too chicken to try it. If I can convince SS to give me a replacement body (mine has a few flaws), I will try it before destroying the old one.

Back