Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I asked this a few pages back but never heard a response....has anyone heard if they will replace a body if the Batsuit fabric has a flaw? Everything else on mine is perfect but it has a snag in the material above chest and below the neckline. Cant see it when the cape is on so not a big deal for display but its there and it bothers me....thanks for any information you could give me....

I'm sure they would. I've heard from others that SSC is giving away replacement heads as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I asked this a few pages back but never heard a response....has anyone heard if they will replace a body if the Batsuit fabric has a flaw? Everything else on mine is perfect but it has a snag in the material above chest and below the neckline. Cant see it when the cape is on so not a big deal for display but its there and it bothers me....thanks for any information you could give me....

I posted a response from SS a few pages back about the small scuff/snag I have on my Batman pf. It seems that they are only offering a $40 credit or a refund if you are not satisfied with the condition of the body.I also had a paint chip on one of the heads, which I just got a response from them that they will be shipping me a replacement.Im assuming they will replace everything but the body, reason being maybe to prevent too many people from requesting a replacement because of the armpit issue.

The armpit thing is really bothering me. SSC hasn't shipped mine yet, but I'm hoping it would be as annoying in-hand.

I think you will be pleasantly pleased, it seems that everyone who has received their batman is unanimously happy with it.I have quite a few PF and the Batman statue has become my favourite.

I think you will be pleasantly pleased, it seems that everyone who has received their batman is unanimously happy with it.I have quite a few PF and the Batman statue has become my favourite.

Indeed. The issue is still there, mind you, but it's nowhere near as glaring in-hand, imo. At least it doesn't bother me. Maybe someday I'll wake up and feel the urge to kill it with fire, but right now I don't care. ^_^

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

amyjaqeh.jpg

Finally my Bats arrive!! I'll post some pictures for you guys ;)

The armpit issue is nowhere nearly as bothersome in person as one would think. After seeing photos I was a bit worried myself but seeing it in person it didn't affect my opinion of the statue at all. Maybe when I'm bored in the future I will use the grey thread trick.
The only gripe I have is that he won't fit in my detolf. Just another inch or so and I could've maneuvered him in. But nope!

I received mine three days ago, but I've been swamped with work and haven't got around to unboxing it until today.

Since we still haven't got a Catwoman PF, here he is alongside my Catcat PF.

h68m.jpg

That pic was fresh out of the box. I then futzed with it a bit and managed to make the armpit look somewhat better. Still not snug, but did away with much of that pleat. Not that I really minded it that much - this statue is so huge and imposing that its sheer presence is enough to wow me, and I somehow see the armpit thing as something Alex Ross drew anyway. :p

In fact, its biggest flaw is the way it outshines 90% of my other statues. It really is a beast. This is how he looks on this Besta part of my collection.

6w01.jpg

By the way, first thing I did after inserting the body into the base was sticking four of these under the side, and it's now as steady as it should have been in the first place. What's with that, Sideshow?!

Anyway, I love this statue, warts and all.

Shoo what's the name of the ironman statue you got there?

I posted a response from SS a few pages back about the small scuff/snag I have on my Batman pf. It seems that they are only offering a $40 credit or a refund if you are not satisfied with the condition of the body.I also had a paint chip on one of the heads, which I just got a response from them that they will be shipping me a replacement.Im assuming they will replace everything but the body, reason being maybe to prevent too many people from requesting a replacement because of the armpit issue.

Yeah that's right. I got a response today for my email and will be getting a replacement EX hand because mine came broke but I had a mark on my costume that is not really visible but still bothersome bit they said they could not promise a better body so no go. They did not however offer me any refund or credit. I responded asking for a partial refund of credit towards a future order. It's not a big concern though just happy to get a replacement EX hand as one of the arm blades was broke clean off. It really is an absolutely amazing collectable that I still can't quiet believe I own. The dark face and arm pit thing are not even noticible to me. It really is fantastic. The only bad thing is it is getting hard to wait for Superman which I hope is not delayed any further. Oh and I want a Life size bust now of Batman. The toe together would be amazing.

My last flex pay was taken out on the 15th and has been shipping soon since, but still no shipping confirmation email :(

I gotta have it. Not too many on eBay up for sale. anyone know someone who is selling one?

It's an amazing piece, as I have it.... But you might want to wait a bit. SSC is about to reveal a new Iron Man.

It'll be difficult to find a Mark VI for less than $900, and it is probably the most copied piece on the market. Best wait. You might be able to get what you like for a SSC friendly price of only $400 plus shipping.

Back