Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This collection rocks! Nice display! Bats EX just dominates and towers above the DCD!

#565 of the Exclusive. Here are some pics! My pics pale in comparison to most of you guys but thougth I would snap some pics next to the DC Museum Batman for you all to see. I still can't decide which head I prefer. But for now he's going to stay with the straight on head I think.

I really dig the detail on the base!
BatmanPF6.jpg

BatmanPF7.jpg

As you can see... he TOWERS over the DC Museum Batman!! It's an outstanding PF!

BatmanPF14.jpg

BatmanPF15.jpg

And here he is in with the rest of the Batman collection... HT Supes is a place holder for the Superman PF... I have the Joker PF boxed away so I may pop him in there in the interim. If ya like what ya see, feel free to give me some rep! :D

BatmanPF18.jpg

BatmanPF19.jpg

BatmanPF20.jpg

BatmanPF21.jpg

BatmanPF22.jpg

BatmanPF23.jpg

Pretty cool! Is that a Koto statue there? How does it compare to the PF size wise? I known the PF is way bigger, but I just wanted to know by how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's the Koto... I'll go snap a comparison pic for ya... be right back!

Finally got it working, here's the pic in the box for reference.

Thanks so much for that RogueBaron! Appreciate it man and saved for near future referance lol

#565 of the Exclusive. Here are some pics! My pics pale in comparison to most of you guys but thougth I would snap some pics next to the DC Museum Batman for you all to see. I still can't decide which head I prefer. But for now he's going to stay with the straight on head I think.

I really dig the detail on the base!
BatmanPF6.jpg

As you can see... he TOWERS over the DC Museum Batman!! It's an outstanding PF!

And here he is in with the rest of the Batman collection... HT Supes is a place holder for the Superman PF... I have the Joker PF boxed away so I may pop him in there in the interim. If ya like what ya see, feel free to give me some rep! :D

Dude your bat collection is fantastic and that 89 Batmobile!!! Wow

Great Collection, more pics!!!! lol

Dude your bat collection is fantastic and that 89 Batmobile!!! Wow

Great Collection, more pics!!!! lol

:) Thanks man! Here is the link to my collection pics... you wanted more pics... you'll certainly find them here. :lol
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...Pics-))-October-2012-Original-Art-pages-added!
They were taken a year ago so a few things have changed, but not a whole lot, pretty much the same set up aside from changing the case with the Batman stuff around with another. Enjoy, and let me know what ya think!

Pretty cool! Is that a Koto statue there? How does it compare to the PF size wise? I known the PF is way bigger, but I just wanted to know by how much

Yeah, it's the Koto... I'll go snap a comparison pic for ya... be right back!

Ok man, here ya go!

Koto Batman with the new PF
BatmanPF26.jpg

Koto Batman next to DCD Museum Batman and HT Superman
BatmanPF27.jpg

I absolutely love the Koto Batman though... if you don't have it and can get a good deal on it, it's a great piece. Mine is the first release blue & grey outfit, they also released a black & grey one. Oh, and the Koto does come with a black oval base, but I put it under the 1:18 scale '89 Batmobile cause I liked the way it looked there.

Love the **** Grayson Batman black and white. I have to track that one down someday.

Love the **** Grayson Batman black and white. I have to track that one down someday.

Is that the one where he is dive-bombing? I really like it too. I need to get a clear pole to sit it on instead of the metal black one they give you. I think it would look that much cooler.

I just got recieved mine in the mail today and....WOW!!!! Numbered 44/2000 and it looks BEAUTIFUL! gonna post some pics up later. This PF did not disappoint one bit and I feel sorry for anyone who canceled their EX (cause that's what makes the statue complete) over a few poorly shot pics.

LOL at the DCD Bats compared to the PF...to think I once thought of buying the DCD Supes and Bats since I love mixed Media so much...thank god Sideshow got this license.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Love the pics guys congrats to everyone that got one. He looks freaking sweet! If I didn't have other things on preorder I get this for sure. Hope it still available down the line.

Loving all the pics and youtube videos on this piece....Going crazy waiting for mine!:impatient: Two more days....only two more long painful days.

At this point it's probably pointless posting even more pics but here is my humble offering:

7CB2009C-0603-471E-AAFF-0905B51E1076.jpg

36085996-10C6-4B2D-B980-1885978AC090.jpg

CB543E85-1B89-4FF4-A403-59AA34893667.jpg

D8AE5274-E141-4DBD-878E-90505753E29F.jpg

42AA852E-DC65-4632-87DE-DB722D169E37.jpg

Great pics, and nice display.

Don't stop posting pics people! Everyone should show off their Batman, especially after the epic wait!

Just got my Batman unpacked. Holy **** he is HUGE. Overall I am very happy with it, the paint on the face is not as bad as the photos make it out to be, he doesn't look crazy tan at all. This is a solid piece.

At this point it's probably pointless posting even more pics but here is my humble offering:

42AA852E-DC65-4632-87DE-DB722D169E37.jpg

Nope the more the merrier everyone deserves to join in the fun!

Love the way you set the fan up to make his cape flow like that, Great Idea! :wink1:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

No go on getting them to move my processing date up to the 22nd, looks like I won't be getting him until about the 31st.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Holy crap man! LOL don't tell me you and King are gonna be the last around here to pick up your Ex? Say it ain't so!

Back