Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Googly eyes on all-white eyes would be hard, even for Sideshow. :lol

Well, I have to admit what I am rightfully thinking, and that is that I'm extremely disappointed in how much SS has lowered the quality look of this statue compared to the prototype. I am anxiously looking on all pics of this and awaiting some real quality shots and I don't think its flaws will be enough to cancel for me, at least I don't hope so. But there's no doubt that the statue SS is shipping out is nowhere near what they showed us, even when you consider the expected difference between proto and production pieces. No matter how good the statue hopefully looks, and I think it will be looking good despite these imperfections, I'm still disappointed with the shortcuts SS took on this. Their biggest piece so far and they don't deliever anything like they can.

Or maybe someone else's waitlist just converted. :monkey1
the email said i had till the 15th to update...they will automatically try to charge/ship again on that date...after that, i lose it

another guy get a bat,pics soon!!

1546006_801732009852210_1616161994_n.jpg

There has got to be another member who has recieved theirs by now. More pics!

I was surprised to check in here and see even one person with it in-hand. I only got email yesterday saying mine would not ship until the 20th - seems like a long time from now.

I apologize for the bad pictures. I wanted to snap some quick ones before I had to head out.

batman1.jpg

batman2.jpg

batman3.jpg

batman4.jpg

batman5.jpg

batman6.jpg

Some very nice pictures coming in now. Next Wednesday mine will be here..

Don't know what to say cause everybody is just cheering up about the release and accept the situation:) Can someone explain to me why does somebody so happy to get a notification of a defect statue's shipment? You payed $400 for it and deserve as close as which had been showed to you before as a prototype! I don't understand what Sideshow's quality department are trying to do nowadays? They like to show how each department is so professional in their videos! They are having so much fun clearly when you watch these short videos and I am starting to think that they are high most of the time! I don't know you but I learned my lesson about them.
-I will never buy a premium format statue which has real fabric again...
-I will never buy a statue before to see the in hand photos...
-I will never buy a statue which has 9500 copies...
From now on Sideshow's all prestige is gone for me cause I will wait enough for a flawless statue which will be the centerpiece of my collection but they let me down...

1509192_713809651977433_466778617_n.jpg

I am sort of surprised by some peoples willingness to except this issue (arm seam) and think that is looks OK. I mean it is a pretty bad mistake IMO. I am hoping I can mess with it or at least get one that looks as good as those one set of pics... If not then the BAT goes BACK.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Nice pics Modus. How much slack is there in the armpit fabric? I think there was a pic with someone holding the fabric up with their finger...assuming you could get something to hold the fabric in place (other than a finger), is the issue fixable?

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Nice pics Modus. How much slack is there in the armpit fabric? I think there was a pic with someone holding the fabric up with their finger...assuming you could get something to hold the fabric in place (other than a finger), is the issue fixable?

It doesn't bother me enough to modify it, but I think you could bunch up the fabric on the cape side to tighten it up more.

I am sort of surprised by some peoples willingness to except this issue (arm seam) and think that is looks OK. I mean it is a pretty bad mistake IMO. I am hoping I can mess with it or at least get one that looks as good as those one set of pics... If not then the BAT goes BACK.

Thats only 1 statue of 10000!!!!

Calm down he looks great :)

Back