Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I got my notification email yesterday that my batman will be arriving in the warehouse in 12 days. So I'm assuming this is the second batch?

I'm wondering If sideshow are gonna learn from the exclusives and fix the pit on the regular before shipping.

Someone over at SF actually called SSC CS and asked that very question. According to him, the Rep replied no. The SSC Rep stated that the only reason we are seeing split shipments is because of space issues at the SSC warehouse. They can't fit 9500 Batman PFs all in their warehouse at one time. The Rep also said all 9500 PFs were done already and just waiting to be shipped as space becomes available in their warehouse.

I agree...grey would help!

Ahhh this red and white makes my eyes hurt!

The red/ white hurts my eyes badly. The text seems to got much smaller. I don't like the new set up. The old one was so much easier to read. But my bats will be here mon or tues. Hope the arm pit will be the better of the worst.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

My Batman is shipping today, will be here Monday. One more (small) delay...should have shipped yesterday and should have been here tomorrow.

95% of the statue looks glorious, but the armpit thing is a major buzzkill for me. It's not horrid, but it doesn't look right.

That said, I have an idea in my head to fix the armpit thing...once I have mine in hand I will give it a try and let you all know if it works. In my head, it should do the trick.

Just a comparison shot for the highlight how his arm looks too far from the connected area because of the stitches made wrong! Please someone connects with Sideshow and gets a respond about the problem! I know everybody excited about the release of this statue but let you know I am a big fan of Batman and waiting this statue for 2 years...

1502708_10152207804041096_1090054757_o.jpg

You have your 1st pic worded correctly. It's the final product. SSC Reps have already stated no changes are being made. We all have to decide individually, after receiving the PF, whether or not we can live with the way it looks. That's basically the bottom line.

Here it is before it was completely assembled.

vyun.jpg

Wouldn't it be easy to just pull/futz with the fabric a little to have the armpit "problem" solved?

Here it is before it was completely assembled.

vyun.jpg

Wouldn't it be easy to just pull/futz with the fabric a little to have the armpit "problem" solved?

That's the first line of attack, for sure. But, I think SSAlex indicated that it will be difficult to do.

Still on the fence with this one. Got my notice that mine ships out on January 20th so I still have some time and more photos to look at to make a final decision. Personally have no problem eating the $40 NRD as oppose to eating $400 on a statue I'm not happy with...go pick up a PS4 with that cash. ;) Oh well, verdict is still out so I do appreciate those posting photos for the rest of us.

As for the new site layout, I like it. Nothing is hurting these eyes...but that might have something to do with the fact that I don't find the music too loud either. :rotfl

After 2 years waiting, that isn't the statue I have been waiting for! A big disappointment for me:( What does hell happen to Sideshow's quality control? Look at those horrible photos, the arm looks so wrong because the sleeve does not fit properly on it! It looks so anatomically wrong:(

1528607_10152206932676096_1977689136_n.jpg

And a quick photoshop retouching which should look like exactly...

45057_10152206982286096_970016501_n.jpg

Whoa, it looks totally different from the prototype. Really bad with that armpit issue. Now I'm glad I cancelled

joker pf also have a weird bulge in left arm,maybe batman pf have the same in the armpit

Mine's coming today. Excited but some of that excitement has been killed by the armpit issue. Still, gonna wait to see it in hand before I make any decisions.

Some of my photos from the other forum. They're not HD, but more pics, is more pics:
ungi.jpg

vyun.jpg

9dwb.jpg

m8q9.jpg

Back