Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm not going to lie Guys and Gals.... I thought I could hold it together but I am starting to FREAK!!!!

tumblr_lr4ctdljUZ1qjmf1t.gif

Freak away sir, first batch it's well on its way to looking like fail.

I think this is definitely one of the benefits to having large edition sizes though. We can rather safely cancel orders and avoid preorders knowing that getting the statue for retail after release is a rather possible outcome. I am still in the camp that thinks the exclusive for this is almost unnoticeable.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha nice one.

I honestly do think he's looking good though and I can't wait to have him in hand.

I just checked your youtube channel (specifically the Master Chief review). I should have known you would be every bit as awesome as I thought you would be based on your comments :lol

Honestly, it looks good, just not $400 good. It just has too many flaws to justify the cost.

Man, tomorrow when this site is down is when a lot of people will start receiving this. Going to be a lot of pacing around waiting for it to come back up. Hope it doesn't take until Friday.

While I don't think it looks bad so far...it's a little underwhelming. What's the deal with costumes that have that much play? There is no way you should be able to bring the symbol all the way up like SSAlex described. Very odd.

Why is this site going to be down?

Hope mine doesn't have DPS "Droopy Pit Syndrome" :slap
Or comes wearing a onesie :lol

This PF is just okay in my books but not one of their better pieces at all... not by a longshot. I mean, he's 400 dollars.

I'm in the same boat, he looks "okay", but not amazing; I never thought he did, even from the SDCC pics.

I don't like Ivy at all, but I think Joker and GL turned out really well.

Call me whatever you want, but i'm going to love the final product once i have him in hand. Can't wait to have The Bat on my shelf with Joker, Ivy and Hal. Going to look SIiiiiiiiCKkkkkkk.

Figure of the year!

CANCELLED!

Oh, I have a question: For the people who have received theirs... Did you get a Sideshow Calendar?

Also, as someone who has personally seen this figure at SDCC, I'm not canceling. This is a beast and I can't wait to have it. I'd wait before passing judgment on a couple of weak pics.

Back